advertisement

Honours List - come on fill yer boots

Joe Johnson a Lord
Well the dear bro did lose his Parliamentary seat didn’t he? So another way into the trough was necessary.

When the Left get criticised for moaning that the Tories stand for “ the rich get richer”........
The prime ministers brother and the ex PM’s husband.....
There’s your nepotism in full glory.

I’ve not seen the full list, but C4 have just mentioned Labour gammons Geisla Stewart and Kate Hoey too. Ugh. I thought we’d seen the back of them.

The numbers in the House of Lords is up to around 800 now, I wonder if our PM was expecting a natural cull of the oldies?

Every single Labour MP who said vote Conservative.

Britain is a plague-ridden, corrupt, fascist sh-thole.
Here they are:

EeQzf6QX0AYa5LG

Woodcock as a special envoy for countering violent extremism is hard to parody.

I thought they'd missed out John Mann, but he got his reward from Theresa May.

Every single Labour MP who said vote Conservative.

Britain is a plague-ridden, corrupt, fascist sh-thole.

If you don't like this plague-ridden, corrupt,fascist sh-thole then simply sling your hook and emigrate, no one is forcing you to stay here moaning your guts out all of of the time.

Johnson and his cronies were elected to rule and everyone knows how they work, so obviously no problem there.

I am happy with it, my lot won the election, so sorry chum, no one cares what you think.

If you don't like this plague-ridden, corrupt,fascist sh-thole then simply sling your hook and emigrate, no one is forcing you to stay here moaning your guts out all of of the time.

Johnson and his cronies were elected to rule and everyone knows how they work, so obviously no problem there.

I am happy with it, my lot won the election, so sorry chum, no one cares what you think.

QED

He could go to Spain, trouble is he'd probably end up bumping into a load of lobster coloured ex pat pensioners wearing their Daily Mail paper sun hats to make him feel at home.

Joe Johnson a Lord
Well the dear bro did lose his Parliamentary seat didn’t he? So another way into the trough was necessary.
Old Stanley will be demanding one now. Why not dish out some honours for ex-mistresses too. The American pole dancer will probably pass because she’s already made £100k+ out of the fcucks and giggles deal she had with Johnson.

Ha! Mr Benidorm Mobility Scooter. Are you lobbying Spanish local government to get a branch of Spoons opened at your local Brexit Ghetto out there?

advertisement

Back