advertisement

Bargain Box Sets

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0000793V8/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

Rod Stewart complete mercury recordings £10.29 not too bad a price.
81li-ZoC8bL._AC_SL1287_.jpg
That's a great set - one I bought years ago. His best period, for me.

Mick

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Agreed, I wouldn't say I've never been a fan as I've never tried to be honest but really enjoyed it. I bought it for the Bob covers out of interest but it's all good and I've looked at getting other albums.....

Noticed TFF Songs from the Big Chair deluxe box for £29.99 at Bluewater HMV. It seems to go out of print a lot so might be a bargain for someone.

agreed. Are they good sound quality CDs? I only have Every Picture on vinyl
A bit of peak distortion here and there, but that could be on the master tapes... I’ve had these for years, they are great. Together with the Faces ‘Five Guys Walk Into a Bar’ that is all the Rod/Faces you need, as I say too often. (I have a spare FGWIAB should anyone want one.)

Last edited:
A bit of peak distortion here and there, but that could be on the master tapes... I’ve had these for years, they are great. Together with the Faces ‘Five Guys Walk Into a Bar’ that is all the Rod/Faces you need, as I say too often. (I have a spare FGWIAB should anyone want one.)

The Faces are a band I've not really checked out or listened to much. I think I will have to delve into them and see what I'm missing. The Mercury Years and Five Guys Walk Into a Bar look good places to start and pick-up.

Does anyone know does 1970-1975: You Can Make Me Dance, Sing or Anything fare on content and quality?

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
The Faces are a band I've not really checked out or listened to much. I think I will have to delve into them and see what I'm missing. The Mercury Years and Five Guys Walk Into a Bar look good places to start and pick-up.

Does anyone know does 1970-1975: You Can Make Me Dance, Sing or Anything fare on content and quality?

Don't know 1970-75 but it can't get much better than Five guys walk into a bar
For one album, (most or all tracks on above though)
A nod's as good as a wink...

Saw them live many times.
They were fantastic.

My order through udiscover for this album has been cancelled. Did anyone get it delivered?

"We are sorry to inform you the following items have been cancelled from your order because they have been deleted by our supplier and therefore are no longer available."
Mine came a few weeks ago.

I bought a Siouxsie & The Banshees set a few weeks back from Sound of Vinyl, 2 out of 4 LPs are slightly warped, they said they have no more to exchange as it was a special edition set so send back 2 & keep 2.

WTF

You are selling them seperately so send me 2 replacements as it was 4 single albums in a pack, no fancy box.

Lost my custom forever now.

Thanks AV8 - just looked and ordered this but it has gone up to £7.66 + £1.26 p&p already! (09.46)

Still a good deal though

advertisement

Back