advertisement

My new record player inc a Video

That's going to be fun to keep clean, lol, I understand the magnetic drive upper platter but what drives the lower platter?

3 motors set at 120 degrees around the 360 degrees
spiral Belt drive , You can see a air gap between the drive platter and the top platter

Impressive piece of engineering. What are the 2 knobs sticking out of the right hand side of the shelf below the platters?

Kevin

Impressive piece of engineering. What are the 2 knobs sticking out of the right hand side of the shelf below the platters?

Kevin

They hold the outer platter record stailbiliser ring
50104875526_ea5393bc7c_z.jpg

50141016266_d27a84a008_z.jpg

:)

My OCD struggled with one chrome lightswitch in my listening room. Lovely as it maybe, by the time I get the fingerprints sorted it'd be time for bed.

I do feel it's right that if a turntable needs a specific table to perform optimally it should be supplied. Even Porsche deliver your car with the correct new tyres on it.

I'm a big TFF fan and love the look of your new turntable - more is definitely more. Very nice. Hope you enjoy.

I’m sorry, but I think it looks utterly ridiculous.
Each to their own, I’m sure the OP is over the moon with it, looks very expensive so it will have been a well considered purchase. For me, in my small listening space, it’d totally dominate, but if you have the space, and the funds, then why not? That said, for me, not much looks more elegant than a nice Rega or an LP12... or an SME.

advertisement

Back