advertisement

Photo Theme 272 - "Open - Anything Goes" - closing date 16 July 2020

Mr Perceptive

Perceptive Member
Open - Anything goes : closing date midnight 16 July 2020

1) Photos to be taken between now and the end date.
2) Max dimensions 1000px (W) x 800px (H) per photo, to be displayed in line please, rather than linked.

Themes so far have been:

Cold; Unruly/disobedient; 4 Legged; My favourite Beauty Spot; Simple; Weather; Decay; Old & New; Rhythm; Motion; Portrait; Inside; Work, Rest or Play; Spring; Three; Light; Up; Charm; Feminine; Bokeh; Naked; Upside Down; Natural World; Square; Long Exposure; Sliding; Dream; Street; Autumnal; Night; Fish out of Water; Candid; Winterval; Hope; Portrait; Simplicity; Lines; Coast; Power; Bleak; Close up; Rock; Mechanical; Reflection; Two of; Abstract; Green; Humour; Curves; Fruit; Mother nature; Smooth; Neon; "on forever's very now we stand"; At the water's edge; "Out with the old, in with the new"; Warm; Stranger; Modern Life Is Rubbish; Still Life; Sparkling; Distant; Intertwine; Flow; Paths; Freedom; Numbers; Urban; Faces Everywhere; Beautiful Evidence; Angles; Static; Shadows; Darlin' Companion; Chill; Single Colour; Atmosphere; Isolation; Implementation; Texture; Hidden; Silhouettes; Leisure; Sphere of Influence; Yes; Set; White noise; Another Fine Mess; Industrial; Interstitial; From Above; Age; Tension; Top to Bottom; Evening; Comfort; Wind; Yellow; On your doorstep; Complex; Vanishing Point; Indulgence; After Dark; Gesture; Parking; Incongruous; Spring Has Sprung; Infrastructure; Commerce; On Two Wheels; Lush; Feet; Athletic; Water; Go; Lunch; Escapism; Pause; Uncovered; Beer; Window; Contrast; Time; Voluptuous; Numerous; Patience; Wood; Objets Trouvés; Signs; Highly Strung; Park life; Transport; Symmetry; Enterprise; Interaction; Walls; Folded; Distorted; The Look of Love; The last days of Summer; Looking Out; Rustic; Polly Wants A Cracker; Oops; Wet Wet Wet; Building; Relaxing; Line; Food; Moving Still; Triangle; Noise; Empty; Tranquillity; Discontinuous; Translucent; The eyes have it, Disproportionate, Doors, Revolution; Recreation; Impression(ist); At the Market; Eye; Your neighbourhood; Straight out of camera! Round; Portal; Transport; Shopping Madness; High or Low; Hands; Back to Basics; The Golden Hour; Character; Bath; Vertical; Anticipation; Bloom; Bliss; Small; Grand Day Out; Red; Highlight; Modern World; Speed; Family; Holidays; Remote; Orange; Grain; Hardware; Construction; Reflect; Grey; Desolate; Morning; For the Record; Out & About; Massive; Thirds; Food of Love; The Great Outdoors; Sharp; Rubbish; The Facility; Independence; Shapes Everywhere; Constant Variable; Labour; Before & After; Glass; Great Balls of Fire; Anything Goes; Song Titles; Up Close; Black & White; Look Up or Look Down; Sporting Action; Kaleidoscope of Colours; Less Is More; Sunlight; Horsepower; Feet in the Picture; Sand, Sea or Sky; Frame It; Steel; Low light; Wings; 4 Legged; Lawlessness / Disobedience; Crowded; Retail; Cold; Arches; Space; Movement; Anything Goes (twice in a row); Outside; Emergency Services; Work; Scorch; Tiny; Album cover; Non-linear; Fill the frame; Rust; Festive sprit; New beginning; Open (anything goes);Texture / Dominant Colour; Close to home; Favourite thing; Open; Portrait: Green in black and white; Large!; Below; Changing Seasons; Technology; Xmas Excess; A Sense of Scale; Tomorrow (diptych - abandoned); Up My Street; Abandoned. A Small Joy; Walls;

CTJtAFS.jpg

Moonlight over transom. (how cheesy is that?)

Last edited:
That's both hypnotic and driving me up the wall, with a small, unbidden & unexpectedpang for a Guinness;

Tick follows tock...

OK Decision Time !!!

Problem : I like them all :)

@tuga - an intriguing image, leaves you wondering what is in all that negative space?
@Rockmeister - well spotted!
@Pete MB&D - fantastic use of colour
@ff1d1l - another glorious mono, full of drama

All of them fit the brief, but I think for me @tuga wins this round, just don't ever post an image showing whats in the negative space, I don't want to know, just let my imagination wander!

so over to @tuga for the next theme...............

OK Decision Time !!!

Problem : I like them all :)

@tuga - an intriguing image, leaves you wondering what is in all that negative space?
@Rockmeister - well spotted!
@Pete MB&D - fantastic use of colour
@ff1d1l - another glorious mono, full of drama

All of them fit the brief, but I think for me @tuga wins this round, just don't ever post an image showing whats in the negative space, I don't want to know, just let my imagination wander!

so over to @tuga for the next theme...............

Thanks!

I'd like to suggest the theme "Corner, Or Around It"

advertisement

Back