advertisement

Trump Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really need to end that moronic 2nd amendment and make everyone hand it the guns. The more that say "yeah well it'll be from my cold dead hand!" the better. Darwinism in action.

Agree, it's hard to tell what's going on from a few images; however, they vividly demonstrate the fear that underpins and fuels US society at the moment.

Yeah cos threatening to blow someones head off is a completely proportional response to someone treading on your lawn! Not!

Those are remarkable images. I think if she pulled the trigger she’s as likely to hit her husband or a passing car as anyone in front of her. Also if your going to come out shooting it’s best to put some shoes on. It looks like a scene from a George Romero film.

They look hopeless with firearms, like they’d taken them out for the first time since they bought them ten years ago. One of them’s going to lose a toe.

I can't help asking myself one question:

If that couple had been black, would they still be alive today, or would some cop(s) have turned them into colanders within minutes of those photographs being taken?

Mark and Patricia McCloskey say they support Black Lives Matter - until they come into their gated community...

062820_BillGreenblattUPI_attorneys_01_0.jpg

She's got a good version of the Trump-Mussolini face going on too.

They look hopeless with firearms, like they’d taken them out for the first time since they bought them ten years ago. One of them’s going to lose a toe.

All being well.

What’s worrying, is that to you and I (and any right minded person (cue the jokes)) they look like two pathetic individuals, yet will probably give some in the states a semi.....(on)

Last edited:
Mark and Patricia McCloskey say they support Black Lives Matter - until they come into their gated community...

062820_BillGreenblattUPI_attorneys_01_0.jpg

She's got a good version of the Trump-Mussolini face going on too.
i’m also getting the Coen Bros’ Burn After Reading

The American Dream; loaded and terrified. Unless they are known racists a better fear management strategy might have been to make sandwiches and lemonade for the protesters.

The American Dream; loaded and terrified. Unless they are known racists a better fear management strategy might have been to make sandwiches and lemonade for the protesters.
Unfortunately, the American Dream relies heavily on military might, which works to keep from actually having to deal with the necessities of political thinking, of comprehending the world in which we live and finding a way to give as well as take.

Just like the behaviour of the bully in the schoolyard - they tend to be the dumb sh1ts unable to have any subtlety in their thinking because they always rely on threats to get their way.

It's just being realised by Trump et al that you can't bully a virus.

The breaking Russiagate news may well be the final straw - who knows how venal the GOP will sink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back