advertisement

The 'Wagatha Christie' affair is far from over ...

Sorry what is this Pish all about?

I’ve genuinely no idea and also know nothing about that game of thrones thing either.

Having said that I did notice some click bait site on my phone this morning Re that Colleen bird.

Sorry what is this Pish all about?

I’ve genuinely no idea and also know nothing about that game of thrones thing either.

Having said that I did notice some click bait site on my phone this morning Re that Colleen bird.
Two footballers wives have had a falling out, probably on Twitter. Handbags and lawyers are involved. That's all I know and more than I care about.

This has been today's celeb gossip update.

Two footballers wives have had a falling out, probably on Twitter. Handbags and lawyers are involved. That's all I know and more than I care about.

This has been today's celeb gossip update.

Thanks and this is a hot topic on a HiFi forum?

Eff meo_O

I don't have Sky, Prime or Netflix, so there are a lot of things I have never seen.

'I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.'

'I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.'

And that's just in Cheshire.

I like the 'homage' in the liner notes for the 199 reissue of Katy Lied:

'O, the things we've seen and heard! - an Arp synthesizer burning in the courtyard of a West Hollywood sound stage - the thunder of a DeTomaso Pantera parked beneath the echo chambers of Studio C - the mighty room-service bill from the Beverly Wilshire hotel, reflecting the cost of the joyful reunion of Mr. Phil Woods and 200 of his closest L.A. studio/jazz-musician pallies - the world's first and last DBX noise reduction unit with factory installed wings, and a Bosendorfer piano that actually got louder after being struck - all things considered, the Katy Lied experience poses, we think, nothing so much as the musical analog of Richard Burton's famous query, in the sword and sandal epic "The Robe" - "were you...out there?" Yes, we were.'

Disappointing. I come here for a bit of wag goss, and what do I get? Some bollocks about Richard Burton

Thanks for that Joe, would any other members of the group like to relate an acid trip experience?

Next people will be saying they've never seen an episode of Game of Thrones

I have not. Nor had I heard of any of the characters in the opening post.

I have had a detestation of all sports except tennis and cricket since childhood. I have not had a TV since 2000.

I have nothing to do with any social media, beyond pottering round occasionally on PFM. I used to potter round on the Naim Forum.

I am not high class, and I am not a cultural elitist. Rather the reverse. I believe - as far as it lies within my abilities - in sharing the great music of the classical and baroque periods [which I know well] with people who might not yet know it, and may well enjoy it.

I did not get further through this thread than the post I have quoted.

Best wishes from George

advertisement

Back