advertisement

Multi-function football thread 2019/20 season II

Status
Not open for further replies.
two banks of four defenders and midfield then try to nick it in the last 10 minutes, Ancelloti did the same and it worked in the Napoli game a few years ago

A White Lives Matter Burnley! banner was flown over the Etidad just after the players had taken the knee. You can see it in The Guardian report. https://www.theguardian.com

I bet the racists who put it up voted for Brexit. ^^^^s.

Jack
In an effort to maintain consistency in the quality and accuracy of information provided to UEFA for FFP purposes City recorded an official attendance of 55,000 for this match.:D

Another point, could have been 3, poor penalty but I'm happy with that.

Mac Allister showed a few good touches, Lamptey was excellent on his debut.

Guess it took LFC a match to get back to form. Those were four lovely goals!

Also good to see youngsters like Williams and Elliot get some minutes. Williams, in particular, looked like he belonged out there.

Best of luck to Chelsea tomorrow!

Why would they necessarily be racists Jack, and have they broken any laws?

Hmmmm, now lets see. Bellend who arranged for banner has now lost job for racist behaviour, his partner has also been found guilty and been fired, and pictures of the dickhead together with famous racist Tommy Robinson are all over the internet. I’d say if it looks like a turd and stinks like a turd it is a turd.

A reminder to anyone posting that supporting racist behaviour or behaving in a racist manner will lead to immediate removal of posting rights. Thanks.

Plod said no offence was committed but that is irrelevant.
The obnoxious turd’s provocative action has lost him his job and gained him a lifetime ban from Burnley.
Now let’s hope the company that made the banner and the aircraft company that towed it get their comeuppance as well.

It will be cool if Chelsea beat moaning miserabalists Shitty tonight and help Liverpool to win The Premier League. I'll be happy with that. Plus it will take us to within one point of Leicester.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back