advertisement

Building the Ergo E-IX mini-monitor loudspeaker system

Is the supplied crossover for free space or against a wall positioning (if I remember correctly these were the options when James covered the original build)?
I have published the wall-mount variant, but can make the free-space variant available if needed. Not sure if Stefan has both schematics.

I've just got the wall mount one which seems to work very well out to about 1.5 from the wall in room. I'm not sure that the free space version is needed but maybe worth publishing for completeness?

Sure, here is the layout I used with component values clearly marked.

scA4cAEVeqD6nNgg_D3b6yOeI1Nhczh0j4UgJbTz-JLAwAgvt5FeTCtsVbP3tDbnCTKHTV1WODTDcoIV9tR47RynLg9aWSqJoiYh1rPFBvsBrLNqY1DOtnPtyGb2DDYKOH0P-Axs1KiKDEZN3OhYzInp4jMZ_cTV_ySaGRt4CKdH4wwcxPtbVZZsCqJWQF_I2YJ1qFo8nA2lPy2rIfKRRFWidM55RLl0rC3m5wF-njDFVAL2SaTDFW5x4lMLK-qaCU2udx8tDgFfpcl5ceMzgtHIB8RKcbDqriQWkUcL8Zunea8T_7qaoodBnLuMvzLDJsJdv1IUeHOWr9rfdu-bCr2PfRAAkAnaNw30EOyZgwcfhMBBUEtfNzjb-wniMnphcLkBQWB9FmoKM7qDqVrSBruFA5U4qhjRoXnl2wpMSwQnwGI4O3Lg61KYdNMSc7_3ns8YLRX6cPzp2LmZ4wy1HjUAob0R330O-qa-7rggK3ZfbaqWtbx5Icz8yePgES-Eoob8oHADMuCwc66r_exxjV5zgHE_BkKi9Spwbwrt-1IaAyiskJIhyJpT1BDeQKjl-FinyLXFz8qaPkPLN-_rIAjP4eybo9cNb7IFL2HJpeHxxaI5lW5uCO88dMPEDn5LOXystnAXOHi_UFDnTcni1aQiolQaaKc1RVL7Qg6QIT-au93BFGXmRspd2EIa=w874-h728-no

Is there any way someone could repost the first post with images which will persist? I can do it myself using Google Images if someone can send me the images with some indication of their order :cool:

Those are lovely, always fancied a pair but standmounts don't really get past the better half due to stands mostly being ugly.
(And that's before I start to try to justify the price and yet another 'project' :()

Name : Joel Burt
Forum Name: Joel Burt
Cabinet kit : yes
Drivers : no
Crossover components : Yes
Crossover build and test : yes
Cabinet/full build : Yes

Can all of you who have added your names to the list also just add the country you are in tonyoursto your posts? Then once I have sorted pricing I can look at the courier charges.

Stefan

Sorry I can't edit my post, you only get a short time after posting.

Name : pete maddex
Forum Name: pete MB&D
Cabinet kit : no
Drivers : yes
Crossover build and test : no
Cabinet/full build : No
Location UK

Pete

I'm in dependant on cost:-

Name : Graham Brown
Forum Name: laverda
Cabinet kit : yes (flat pack)?
Drivers : yes
Crossover build and test : no
Cabinet/full build : No
Location UK

Name : Dan
Forum Name: vinylspin
Cabinet kit : maybe (Stefan I sent you pm)
Drivers : Yes
Crossover build and test : No

advertisement

Back