advertisement

A thread for forthcoming vinyl releases...

ReleaseFormat-547246-108129.jpg

Aaaaaargh.....I doubt this would reach me before I leave the country but I really really really Neeeeeeeed it!

New Yello album, Point, due out 28th August.
The single, Waba Duba, is out this Friday (though not on vinyl, or CD,as far as I can see)

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
If ever there was a band that needed all their albums remastered from original tapes and pressed properly its ABBA. It says a lot when the preferred version of their songs is a 5 LP Readers Digest box set made in the UK in the 80's.

Sadly, there is nothing in that link to make me think this is a release focussed on SQ.
And unbelievably...I’ve found the RD box set in my loft of unloved vinyls.....not been played for 20 years or more...now the TT resurrected it’s about time that was corrected!

Sorry, just seen this. Assuming you mean me, you really couldn’t be more wrong...

But you click on the ‘image’ button on the top row of the post-a-message box (next to the smiley face, I think it’s supposed to be sunrise over mountains) then in the dialogue box that appears, paste the URL where it tells you to. Even an old person can do it, look...

R-8325199-1459444781-7061.jpeg.jpg

Your URL links to an entire webpage rather than a single image though, so that doesn’t work. I had to get the URL of the picture alone and paste that in the box.

Last edited:
Sorry, just seen this. Assuming you mean me, you really couldn’t be more wrong...

But you click on the ‘image’ button on the top row of the post-a-message box (next to the smiley face, I think it’s supposed to be sunrise over mountains) then in the dialogue box that appears, paste the URL where it tells you to. Even an old person can do it, look...

R-8325199-1459444781-7061.jpeg.jpg

Your URL links to an entire webpage rather than a single image though, so that doesn’t work. I had to get the URL of the picture alone and paste that in the box.

:)

I have that 10"

Sounds great.

The story-track with Lady Penelope and Parker is painful though.

Coil---A-Prison-of-Measured-Time.jpg

Just orderd a couple of these from Danny Hyde...There's a CD version on Boomkat and the samples are goosebump inducing. If you like Coil as they say...it's odd to hear Balance as if from beyond the grave.

Not 'forthcoming' exactly, but I've just bought this 2019 re-release:

71VZa1zckiL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

I'd kept an eye for quite a while for an original 2003 vinyl release but found they went for silly (to me) money, so was delighted to see it at a regular price on amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07L1VZ7HY/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

Very nicely produced gatefold double album on flat 180 gram vinyl and sounds excellent. IMHO it's their best album.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Yes, those Cardigans reissues are all excellent. More dynamic than the original issues. Really nice packaging and great pressings.

Reactions: awl

advertisement

Back