advertisement

Upcoming concerts...

Been off work with a bad back for the last fortnight and am going stir crazy, so tonight I shall dose up on codeine, paracetamol and beer and pop along to see:

591844d45d1642efe799eecb89e4d02e6726ad4f.jpeg

Been off work with a bad back for the last fortnight and am going stir crazy, so tonight I shall dose up on codeine, paracetamol and beer and pop along to see:

591844d45d1642efe799eecb89e4d02e6726ad4f.jpeg

Oh my, he was great, just fantastic! If he’s playing near you, go and see him.

Evan Parker tomorrow night.....I'm actually not sure I am mentally fit for it but hey nothing ventured.
A Winged Victory for the Sullen mid week....should be calming and just what I need.
Erland Cooper in a few Months.

Last night was A Winged Victory For The Sullen. Utterly sublime.
If you are going - make sure to catch the support - Daniel Wohl (difficult not to if you want good seats!) he is also well worth it.

Loads of merch availabe, lots of vinyl / cd's / T's and a gig poster they will happily sign for you at the end of the gig.

Off to see Agnes Obel in a few weeks. Her new album Myopia is just stunning. Should be a fantastic night.

We also have tickets for Agnes Obel in a couple of weeks.

This time in a church, assuming all events aren't cancelled.

Haven't heard Myopia yet.

Scanner, Marconi Union, and Richard Norris at Bush Hall at the end of the month.
Just grabbed tickets for W.H. Lung at The Concorde 2 in Brighton in October.

On-U Sound Pay It All Back Revisited night at the Kentish Town Forum on 7th November - Tackhead, Mark Stewart & The Maffia, African Headcharge, Creation Rebel, Little Axe etc; with Adrian Sherwood at the controls.
Definitely a night to pack the earplugs - it will be LOUD!!!

On-U Sound Pay It All Back Revisited night at the Kentish Town Forum on 7th November - Tackhead, Mark Stewart & The Maffia, African Headcharge, Creation Rebel, Little Axe etc; with Adrian Sherwood at the controls.
Definitely a night to pack the earplugs - it will be LOUD!!!

V nice.

Lots of tours will be cancelled now: The Who have just announced postponing their tour until later in the year.

Might as well forget any concerts scheduled for the next few months.

Shame, with Patti Smith, Eagles of Death Metal, and Violent Femmes coming down under.

Pixies Oz dates are gone.

advertisement

Back