advertisement

Making the classifieds a safer environment....

hi i have the same problem i want to sell stuff on here but due to the ostio in my hands hardly ever post , so i have not yet got to the required 50 posts , i have sold stuff on ebay and have a 1178 100% positive feedback for selling and buying , but yet i cannot post on here i have sold cables on wigwham and stuff on AOS , i have been a member for a long time , if you have been a member for more then 5 years ,i think you shold be allowed to post ,i am not even allowed to put a wanted , i have bought stiff of here from werner ,

I enjoyed your posts on AOS- there’s about 50 posts in the past couple of months alone and surely 1178 ads on eBay takes a fair bit of typing?
I agree. I've been a member here since 2013 but only have 13 posts. I have 1443 positive feedback on the bay, 841 posts on AoS and 126 sales on AVForums but yet still cannot post here but have to wait until I hit the 50 posts :confused:
It’s quite easy to get past 50 by joining in threads you’re interested in.

If someone’s a familiar member, buying from them is a bit more attractive.

Well yes indeed it seems my only course of action, but where should I post ?
I got an email of a new post regarding this and saw the name, now it's showing as deleted. I'm going to check the member to see if I've had any dealings in the past. (None of which have gone bad.)

OK, here we go..... post number 50.... 14 Years to get here..... stand by for a plethora of sales posts ! :)

I just joined after reading and lurking for a while. I am after a few things now, Is there a wanted Section?

I just joined after reading and lurking for a while. I am after a few things now, Is there a wanted Section?

Most people post “wanted” ads in the classified section, but you need 50+ posts elsewhere on the forum to be able to post in there.

You could try mentioning, say in the Audio section, in passing, that you’re thinking about such and such and has anyone got experience of it? That usually provokes a few offers of gear...

OK over 50 posts outside of classified and I'm still not authorised. Who do I have to sleep with?

Woah! The button has appeared, I say again, THE BUTTON HAS APPEARED!

(Thanks!)

advertisement

Back