advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Bought some laptops from Killie99, great packaging and condition as described.
Also went beyond the call of duty regarding delivery options, thanks again and deal with confidence.

My sincere thanks to Roy. A true gentleman and the Musical Surroundings Phonomena phono stage was in superb condition. Fast shipping and well packed.

Olli is a very nice guy from Finnland. It was a pleasure to deal with him. The ProAc speakers were as described and came super carefully packed. It took me 15 minutes to unwrap them :). We posted a lot and he gave me some very useful comments and hints for cables, stands and so on. Everything perfect, highly recommended seller and HiFi freak!

Last edited:
Big thanks to Terry (terryr) of this parish, Item arrived in first class condition, all connected and to say that I am happy with it is an understatement.
Thanks again.
Paul

Last edited:
Just wanted to say a big thank you to andyzeg for a trouble free purchase of a lector digidrive/digicode,good communication and welll packed and shipped fast.
Superb,deal with Andrew with confidence

Bought a pair of Scanspeak woofers from szczemirek: posted quickly, smooth transaction.

Huge thanks to dspatterson for sale of a PSU.
Amazingly well packed and happy to offer advise and generally a great transaction

Many thanks

Massive thank you to andrewsutton for sending spare pucks for my CD3.
Packing was superb and refused payment ! A real gent and credit to pfm!

advertisement

Back