advertisement

Mogami interconnect/rca cables?

Actually have just taken the plug off the Linn IC and it looks more like Mogami 2964 coax.

No idea about now but the black interconnect and T-Kable was 2549, I've got some 10 year old Linn black ICs in the cupboard and they are mogami 2549.
Yes, I see that T-Kable is the genuine Mogami mic cable, says so right on the jacket. Frankly, I'm surprised they didn't put their own branding on, along with 'designed in Scotland by Linn Products Ltd.'.:)

Last edited:
Actually have just taken the plug off the Linn IC and it looks more like Mogami 2964 coax.
That does look to be a closer match.

Regardless, I am sure that these are all much of a muchness when it comes to carrying line level signals with minimal loss/interference.

Those Linn RCA plugs are horribly 'Linn tight' though. The local dealer used to get a number of sources and amps back in with RCA socket sleeves missing.

Last edited:
"We invest lot of time and budget of it for our new analog interconnect product. And now we also share it with our ebay seller at most most competitive price."

Very encouraging that they invest so much 'time and budget' ripping off other's intellectual property.

advertisement

Back