advertisement

Trip Hop - Unkle, Tricky, Portishead, Allflaws

MTB is a very mixed bag on her own stuff. My better half reckons they sold on the risqué cover art.

Hammock have just released their most recent album - Silencia - and is great quality vinyl on my copy. More modern classical in style, side 2 in particular is absolutely stunning and just stops you in your tracks, totally absorbing.

Some sublime stuff here too, conveniently collated for us -

MTB is a very mixed bag on her own stuff. My better half reckons they sold on the risqué cover art.

Hammock have just released their most recent album - Silencia - and is great quality vinyl on my copy. More modern classical in style, side 2 in particular is absolutely stunning and just stops you in your tracks, totally absorbing.

Some sublime stuff here too, conveniently collated for us -

Hey thanks for these. I have been really enjoying them. I will also check out Hammocks most recent album. Cheers.

I agree. very unique and soulful sound.
Ross Paul and Sky
Started something musically very special the likes of won’t be seen/heard again.
Many have tried copying and some are doing a good job putting there twist on it.
But imo the originals after all these years still take it to another level when they release something.

Ross Paul and Sky
Started something musically very special the likes of won’t be seen/heard again.
Many have tried copying and some are doing a good job putting there twist on it.
But imo the originals after all these years still take it to another level when they release something.
Yes you are right. It's a sound which many have tried to copy but no one seems to be able to do it quite like them. They have really stood the test of time.

advertisement

Back