advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Big shout out for @Clive D
He goes above and beyond expectations to deliver a great buying experience

Please buy with complete confidence from him ...as I have done.
Thank you Clive

Many, many thanks to Gus @Amber Audio who acted as go-between when I wanted to buy a collection-only item from someone local to him then posted it on to me. And wouldn’t accept any payment for his time and trouble.

A big shout-out for Dandy (Dave). I bought a NAC32.5 from him just before Christmas. Excellent bloke to deal with.

Shout out to @lordmortlock and @kevinrt in recent speaker transactions. Jake was a total pleasure to deal with and absolute gentleman Kevin waited out in the cold dark evening with me whilst the AA arrived and did a temp repair on my tyre. I hit some debris on the way to Oxford in Woodcote and it took out the tyre, damaged the alloy and lower bumper :-(

Many thanks to Richard Moore from whom I bought a Unitilite - everything about the deal went really well and I'm delighted with the unit. Plus he included a fair selection of other stuff I wasn't expecting like speaker plugs, an extra mains lead. I look forward to what he might sell next !
Neil

I was the lucky individual who bought Nic Robinson's Skoda. I'm 63 years old and I've bought alot of cars 2nd hand in my time - for the most part I detest buying or selling cars. This however was different! I will never again enjoy buying/selling a car as much as this. Not only is it a superb car, but interacting with Nic was wonderful - one of those times when you meet someone and it almost feels like you've known them for years.
Neil

Massive thanks to @Martin J for a lovely, easy transaction when buying his ridiculously heavy Prima Luna amp recently. Nearly killed the courier, and then me, but well worth the hernia now that it’s plugged in and singing. Thanks Martin.

Many thanks to Richard Lines for a painless transaction, purchased 8x Fraim Chips and within a couple of days they arrived in top condition.

Many thanks to Claire Foxx for a very smooth transaction. iPhone XR was in immaculate condition (as she said it was) and as it was a gift for my daughter she even gift wrapped it. Absolutely fantastic. Thank you again Claire.

advertisement

Back