advertisement

Redskins...

madmike

I feel much better now, I really do...
No, not the "whoop whoop whoop, the cavalry is on the horizon type"

Peanuts !

I love peanuts from the shell or monkey nuts as they are called. The shelled variety are redskins. You can also buy white ones but they are even rarer.

You can get salted, honey roasted, chili or whatever everywhere but they are too salty for my taste.

How long before someone comes in and says they shouldn’t be called redskins but native South American nuts and it then degenerates into a thread mentioning Chomsky, Peterson and climate change before it’s locked.

never heard them called that. You have to google the word "redskin" with "peanut" to get any useful result, so cant that that common a name. I suspect a branding or simple naming scheme by supermarkets.

I love peanuts in all their forms, but they dont like me - gives me an upset stomach.

Oh, I thought this was gonna be a thread about the band 'The Redskins', but it's just about bloomin' peanuts :eek:
Aw, nuts.

Reactions: bor
My sister always includes some along with tangerines at Christmas as some kind of childhood throwback. They were from Morrisons and it said "Redskins" on the pack. They were from China, so a big guilt trip for the foodmiles involved. I get the same guilt trip with blueberries from all round the world, but at least they're healthy. :oops:

Oh, I thought this was gonna be a thread about the band 'The Redskins', but it's just about bloomin' peanuts :eek:
Aw, nuts.
Me too. Effortlessly good band in their day.

In fact, in the current circumstances they should make a comeback.

advertisement

Back