advertisement

Festival of Brexit, 2022 -it’s a thing. Exciting as a man with a firework up his arse.

TheDecameron

Unicorns fart glitter.
Minister for Fun, Nicki in-out,in Morgan-

(Look, as a’ say) ...“The nationwide festival will give us a fantastic opportunity to champion all that is great about the UK. It will be a tremendous showcase for our creativity and innovation, which will not only celebrate our values and identities, but will also help attract new inward business and investment”.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/2022-festival-update

will you do your bit?

I might go to Scotland to see how it is celebrated there. I think that could be amusing. I could tie it in with the start of my scouting operation to find a suitable area to move to once independence and EU membership application look likely.

This warrants reposting

https://twitter.com/martinrowson/status/1048117687514218496
Doupds8XgAAnIDh.jpg

Will the EU, as our single biggest trading partner, be targeted to attract increased inward business investment, I wonder ? If not, I'm out, as they say on Dragons' Den.

I wonder if inspiration will be taken from Charlton Heston's final scene from the original 'Planet of The Apes' ?

The comedian and clown Chris Lynam is famous for rounding off his act by stripping naked, wedging a roman candle up his arse, then lighting it up while singing 'There's No Business Like Showbusiness'. It is bound to offer far more entertainment than a Festival of Brexit could ever hope to muster.

The fun starts at around the 4'55' mark.

Unfortunately, I’m in London so will miss it. I presume it’s shared between Boston and Sedgefield.

The comedian and clown Chris Lynam is famous for rounding off his act by stripping naked, wedging a roman candle up his arse, then lighting it up while singing 'There's No Business Like Showbusiness'. It is bound to offer far more entertainment than a Festival of Brexit could ever hope to muster.

The fun starts at around the 4'55' mark.

I've seen him do that a couple of times - the second time with one of his legs bandaged......

Minister for Fun, Nicki in-out,in Morgan-

(Look, as a’ say) ...“The nationwide festival will give us a fantastic opportunity to champion all that is great about the UK. It will be a tremendous showcase for our creativity and innovation, which will not only celebrate our values and identities, but will also help attract new inward business and investment”.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/2022-festival-update

will you do your bit?
The most helpful part of the above link is...

"Is there anything wrong with this page?"

Years ago there uses to be a video floating around of a bunch of rowdies buggering (literally, as it turned out) about with fireworks in which one of the silly sods pokes a firecracker up his arse and his mate lights it. The effect unfailingly invoked involuntary hysterics, however many times you watched it.

Talking of 'fireworksupthearse' nostalgia. I took my (then) ten year old lad to a footy tournament where part of the post match cabaret set included the host team doing a Tiller girl routine with sparklers up their bums. Ahhh, the reflected light of joy and wonder on the boy's face when they were persuaded to do it all again. Ahhh, the smile on his teachers face when she told me and his mum the boys response to 'And what did you do during the summer holidays?' at parents' evening. The picture in his exercise book got a tick, tick 'star'.

advertisement

Back