advertisement

Bargain Box Sets

This triple vinyl set is reduced to £12.15 now
81Mb53ngwTL._AC_SX450_.jpg

I paid considerably more for it last year.
Probably need to be fast on this one.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073W8996S/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I have my suspicions on whether that is from legit sources.....if it is, then that is a good buy. I'm holding off for now.
  • Vinyl (17 Jan. 2020)
  • Number of Discs: 1
  • Label: Not Now Music
  • ASIN: B082JQ64HZ
Stuart,
For that price pre order on 180g vinyl even if it's a CD to vinyl transfer Its worth
A punt.
You can always send it back as faulty.
£6.00 FFS ain't going to break anyone's bank unless your really that to tight to try?
That label has put out a few good albums that sound better on vinyl than CD.
So I'm guessing it's swings and roundabouts .
£6.00 is worth a punt IMO.

Pretty sure Not Now Music are one of “those” labels that use the passage of time or whatever to get round laws and use whatever source they can get hold of.... Not illegal by the way just not 100% cricket in all cases

Pretty sure Not Now Music are one of “those” labels that use the passage of time or whatever to get round laws and use whatever source they can get hold of.... Not illegal by the way just not 100% cricket in all cases
They are a out of copyright label.
Jesus for £6.00 180 g vinyl ,
You would rather moan than try?

Stuart,
For that price pre order on 180g vinyl even if it's a CD to vinyl transfer Its worth
A punt.
You can always send it back as faulty.
£6.00 FFS ain't going to break anyone's bank unless your really that to tight to try?
That label has put out a few good albums that sound better on vinyl than CD.
So I'm guessing it's swings and roundabouts .
£6.00 is worth a punt IMO.

I've ordered a copy to give it a spin. Mind you, the price has gone up to £6.25! Love a bit of Dr. John.

They did! Shipped just now.
That Sgt Peppers stereo version was sold on line and in news agents across the UK a few years ago.
I've not heard one but know a few people that got badly warped LPs.
So wish you good luck with yours.
I've got both Beatles vinyl stereo and mono box sets and the Sgt Peppers anniversary Vinyl and CD sets Giles Martin did a couple of years ago.
They are excellent SQ.

advertisement

Back