advertisement

How will you vote on December 12? (Anonymous)

Which party will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Con

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • Lab

Votes: 125 53.2%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • SNP

Votes: 18 7.7%
  • Green

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume tactical voters should tick the party they want to win, rather than who they're voting for?

I assume tactical voters should tick the party they want to win, rather than who they're voting for?
The poll question is which one you actually vote for, though you make an interesting point- I suppose that could be covered in a reply.

The Tory candidate's literature is 2 full sides of how they will prevent independence, and not a single mention of Brexit, NHS, social care, homelessness or any other relevant topic. She points out that it is a straight fight between the SNP on 39.9% against the Tories on 30% last time out, and I tend to agree with her on that. Regardless of what I might have voted, I'll certainly not be voting Tory. Be interesting to see how many unionist Lab and Lib Dem voters vote Tory though.

I shall vote Labour in my Hastings and Rye constituency because it is a tight Tory/Labour marginal and last time round the LibDems lost their deposit.

The Labour candidate is a plonker, and I'm not happy.

In previous elections I've heard the term 'Shy Tories', perhaps this time around it'll apply to Labour voters.

Postal vote in. 2 horse race, with a Con majority of ~300 over Labour last time. It *just* might swing back. If I'm awake in the night of the 13th I may fire up the PC, if my constituency stays blue, esp if an increased majority then it's a done deal. I'll be able to guess the country after that. If the turkeys carry on voting for Christmas then to hell with them, they can have 5 years of Boris and I'll just look out for me. I've had enough of taking horses to water, if they need a lesson in thirst then Boris will give them one, for sure.

Very torn this time so really sitting on the fence.

Confess to being a Green Thatcherite who would like to stay in EU.

The recent debacle has brought home that our family are way to the left of most of our friends.

Don’t think I can vote Labour after two years of banging my head against the wall over their Brexit prevarications and fence sitting. Certainly can’t vote Lib Dem after they facilitated the election Johnson craved (I still don’t understand how they thought that was a good way to stop Brexit.) So Green it is, I hope I help them keep their deposit.

And in the end it matters not one jot - the Tory will romp home in my constituency as usual.

....Monster Raving Hairy Haggis Party again is it?

that's the one. pusscat is out knocking on doors and reports a surge in positive voting intentions. it's probably the manifesto commitment to stopping the annual haggis hunt. oh, and unravelling the brex*t nonsense.

Confess to being a Green Thatcherite who would like to stay in EU.
The recent debacle has brought home that our family are way to the left of most of our friends.
You support That Woman's policies and you're "way to the left" of your friends? What are they going to do on the 12th, iron their fresh black shirts and march about shouting "One people, one country, one Leader!"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back