advertisement

I did it on my iPhone

i think you will find people do say, got the jag out, or went out in the jag, rather than car, it has always been like that for jags

A Jag isn’t just for Christmas...

The parts bills certainly aren't. My uncle had an XJS RS-R - a rather exotic beastie, that was featured in a couple of books on the history of the marque - and he spent over £40k in 5 years. That said, some of that was devoted to getting the car to handle better, reach insane speeds, and doing things like putting a manual gearbox conversion in.

The parts bills certainly aren't. My uncle had an XJS RS-R - a rather exotic beastie, that was featured in a couple of books on the history of the marque - and he spent over £40k in 5 years. That said, some of that was devoted to getting the car to handle better, reach insane speeds, and doing things like putting a manual gearbox conversion in.
Mine is an old X type, so more Mondeo than Jag, but still one of the nicest cars to drive around in that I’ve owned. The only other car that lives fondly in the memory is my P6 3500S Rover. Loved that car, but then I had it when the 18 yards to the gallon that it did wasn’t so prohibitive.

Until they came along all vacuum cleaners were Hoovers.
They still are at MikeMA Mansions, except when it's a GTech Hoover, when it's referred to simply as a GTech so as not to confuse it with the Miele Hoover. We've never actually owned a Hoover Hoover. Dyson Hoovers are not allowed on the premises.

In the old days, instead of sending a message from your iPhone, you'd have written a note with your biro.

They still are at MikeMA Mansions, except when it's a GTech Hoover, when it's referred to simply as a GTech so as not to confuse it with the Miele Hoover. We've never actually owned a Hoover Hoover. Dyson Hoovers are not allowed on the premises.
We use a hover. Open all the widows and blow the dust out. Might explain where that bias weight for the Aro went...and the cat.

49042358627_12f06860b3.jpg

advertisement

Back