advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Thanks to simon g for the Beyerdynamic headphones, all fuss free. I'd buy his Audeze's if I hadn't bought these!

Tanks to Lew (baitrunner) for a very easy purchase of his Black Link cables.

Great communications and fast delivery in perfect packaging.

Steve.

This week I bought Avondale Blacklink speaker cables from Lew (baitrunner) and an iPhone SE from Clyde (Mr Happy). Both transactions were pleasant and totally smooth with great communications, excellent packaging and prompt shipping. Thanks guys, a pleasure doing business with both of you.

Many thanks to @Marchbanks (Leigh) for the friendly purchase of my Ash Designs stand. Very nice to meet you and I wish you luck in finding another as its companion. All the best, Paul

A big thumbs up for Duncan(Spike55) . Sold Duncan some cables, prompt payment and communication was excellent. Pleasure doing business with you

Big thanks to Lew (baitrunner) for the seamless handover of the Van Damme cables last night. Absolute gent that he is, Lew went out of his way to swing by my hotel at Stratford to drop off the goods. Top marks.

Big thank you to Chris (springer) for a very easy transaction. Great communication from start to finish.
Pleasure to meet a like minded enthusiast even though it was only briefly. Hope they do it for you.

Thanks to Gaius for the stunning Falcon LS3/5a’s and the courtesy call to check delivery progress. Listening to C4 News on them now- like meeting an old friend again.

Thank you to @Taff63 for his fairness and understanding. I bought a cartridge off him that was damaged it transit and he gave me a refund of my money. A very fair member of the forum and recommended if you want to buy from him in the future.

Thanks to ptah for the CDX. Immaculate condition and unbelievably well packed. My system is complete (famous last words!)

Pleased the NDX is going to a good home @ legzr1
Hope you have as much enjoyment from it as it's given us.
Best Regards,
Malcolm.

advertisement

Back