advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part VI

TheDecameron

Unicorns fart glitter.
You can say what you like to the French, you stupid, fat, pompous ugly twat. But I would be surprised if anyone actually knows who you are. I'd wash your hair too. You look like a dirty minging scrote.
He’s gettin Brexit dun so we can all move on. A man of military bearing. Mind you I’m liking Nigel, he strides around with body guards. Quite the Bolsonaro.
....there’s a brand new dance but I don’t know it’s name, fa, fa, fa, fa, fascion

we are the goon squad and we’re coming to town.

He’s gettin Brexit dun so we can all move on. A man of military bearing. Mind you I’m liking Nigel, he strides around with body guards. Quite the Bolsonaro.
....there’s a brand new dance but I don’t know it’s name, fa, fa, fa, ta, fascion
To be insulted by thee fascists, it's so degrading...........and it's no gaaaaaaaahaaaame.

Seriously though, it's arseholes like him that giver euro-sceptism a bad name.

I can’t find a pic of Farage where he doesn’t look like a consanguineous slime ball. WYSIWYG
Oh, I don't know...

_106647684_mediaitem106647683.jpg

Shame he wasn’t killed in that crash. The uk probably would not have voted to leave the eu if he had been.

in fact, there probably wouldn’t even have been a referendum.

Yes, he has some responsible for the mess we're in and yes, his politics are questionable but what an awful thing to say.

Humans hoping for the death of another human, what’s that lead to?
I despise lots of people, hoping they die........ no.

Is it bad then to wish that our PM was a man of his word and should now be spending the rest of eternity in a ditch?

No more milkshakes will be thrown at that great working class hero. Sure isn't he best mates with that working class hero Trump. Brexit party only policy is get brexit done. Simple easily understood by the oppressed english folkies

....there’s a brand new dance but I don’t know it’s name, fa, fa, fa, fa, fascion

we are the goon squad and we’re coming to town.

False equivalence. NeiR did not target anyone. He advocated no harmful action. He just registered an emotion, as a bystander.
I agree but the point is you rarely see a post from that quarter concerning the actions advocated against Miller but comfortable posting a rebuke on something that is very minor by comparison.
Similar to the outrage concerning the cat calling at Mogg outside parliament. Call that out as a terrible thing but stay silent on the Miller stuff.

advertisement

Back