advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you're right (debatable), so what?
We're talking about tactical voting to stop the Tories.
They stand no chance here.
So any tactical voting site that recommends LD in Hallam is partisan.
That's unless there's a remote possibility that too strong a Labor showing could siphon enough votes from the LD to throw the seat to the Conservatives.

That's unless there's a remote possibility that too strong a Labor showing could siphon enough votes from the LD to throw the seat to the Conservatives.
Zero probability of a Conservative victory. It will probably go LD anyway due to Brexit + local factors. It would be good if getvoting told the truth though.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-2019-50252285

Listened to this and was shocked it really seemed to be Trump. If it is Culshaw he has fooled the BBC. Scary stuff to listen to. If that is really Trump jasus Corbyn should be able to wipe the floor BJ and Farage. Shocking stuff. Jeremy just needs to keep referring to that and put BJ's views on Trump before he got elected on every Labour website. Keep bringing it up every chance he gets. He has so much ammunition BJ has lied so much so publicly.

Happy Die in a ditch day everyone!

Apparently, John Culshaw called Farage on LBC pretending to be Trump and talking bigly about him forming a pact with Johnson.

Or not. Hard to tell these days.

Stephen

I see frog-face is threatening the tories into having an alliance and gifting him some MP’s. I hope the **** goes through with his threat. Brexit party? Why not call it the Farage party and have done.

Farage

The keeper of the flame, the guardian of the true brexit. What a pompous little cock.

Just sayin'...

Last edited:
PRIME MINISTER, PRIME MINISTER - WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD IN A DITCH PRIME MINISTER?
There’s Die In A Ditch Day II,

“Boris Johnson was booed by an angry medical student as he left a Cambridge hospital while on a visit, where he set himself a new Brexit deadline of leaving the EU by January “at the absolute latest”.

31 January 2020.

Basically, he’s telling so many lies at the moment that this porky has got lost in the noise of scratchings. Tom Watson has a new campaign called The Twelve Lies of Boris Johnson and that’s just the ones currently coming out of his mouth like the Orestia.

You can say what you like to the French, you stupid, fat, pompous ugly twat. But I would be surprised if anyone actually knows who you are. I'd wash your hair too. You look like a dirty minging scrote.

As much as I might disagree with you on the environment, it has to be said that you always have a very elegant literary style :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back