advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Many thanks to Shane2468 for a great sale. I purchased a Graham Slee headphone amp from him and it arrived in immaculate boxed condition with speedy delivery. Perfect!

Bought am amp from Jimbot2.0 this week . Exactly as described.

Really easy to deal with and great comms , Recommended.

Some excellent feedback from me for "snowflake" here who I recently bought some gear from, a nice easy deal, the guy is accomodating & well worth a hearty recommendation for buying from, cheers S

Thanks to @djdstone for selling me an excellent Thorens TD124/SME S2/Dynavector cartridge at a good price. Very pleased with everything. Good communication before and after the sale.

Some excellent feedback from me for "snowflake" here who I recently bought some gear from, a nice easy deal, the guy is accomodating & well worth a hearty recommendation for buying from, cheers S

Many thanks, but must say that AV8 has also been great to deal with, he did much of the legwork to get the goods rolling and was really patient while I dithered about with dispatch :)

Ta

S

Thanks to Mignun for a great deal on a PSU . Great comms and exactly as described .

All connected up and sounding great !!

Thanks to Simon (Simon g) you were not a grumpy old man but a pleasure to deal with. A man of your word, a rare quality nowadays!! Thanks

Many thanks to legroschien (Phil) for being the perfect buyer of my Naim 52. Great communications throughout the whole process and a real nice chap to chat with. Hope you have many years joy from your amp.
Kind regards, Paul

advertisement

Back