advertisement

Upcoming concerts...

Well, in a none more nerdy (and entirely unexpected in Aldershot) kinda way, we're off to the West End Centre tonight for the Modular Cafe's first birthday bash.
At worst it'll get us out of the house (which is resembling a kitchen warehouse at the moment); and at best we should see some interesting music.

Just sorted good stalls seat for Erland Cooper and the LCO at the barbican next June. I've a feeling this wil be something quite special.
I'm really looking forard to seeing him with a smaller band in Brighton in a few weeks.

China Crisis this evening, at Ravenshead Village Hall.

Then OMD tomorrow at the Royal Concert Hall Nottm.

Sunn O))) and Anna Von Hausswolff at the QMU tonight, I was going to go but I’m just exhausted... mid tour so possible to catch them elsewhere

I'll be watching him to the left play some mighty bass on 7th November in Costa del Bilston

You know you want to

China Crisis this evening, at Ravenshead Village Hall.

Then OMD tomorrow at the Royal Concert Hall Nottm.

Saw CC in Cardiff a couple days years back. They were great. Have been long term follower. Gary Daly is a good front man.

Do check out Baghead Blues. Brilliant guitar and trumpet.

Saw OMD in Bristol last year. They were a bit irritating.

First saw them in 1979 as 2 piece plus revolution supporting gary numan. I only really enjoyed their first LP, the rest was not for me. Locomotion and Tesla Girls are on my room 101 track list. Whereas Electricity and Almost stiill do it for me.

Hope you enjoy both.

Looking forward to seeing this old rocker appearing with Saving Grace in December.

6z59KmnnbMhLnQbWjk4GK9-1024-80.jpg

Got Nick Cave in Manchester next year via Spotify pre sale.

Camille O’Sullivan a week today at Home, Manchester.

advertisement

Back