advertisement

Way to go Greta

I's like walking the same sidewalk every day where the same dogs crap in the same spots. Eventually you find another route.

Marky,

Man, in my day we cooled the great outdoors by opening the window.

Joe

Vuk,

Nope, but Mike Morris came in second, a few percentage points ahead of the Conservative candidate and he got more than twice the number of votes that the NDP candidate did.
  • Raj Saini, Liberal incumbent, 37 percent of the popular vote
  • Mike Morrice, Green, 26 percent
  • Stephen Woodworth, Conservative, 23 percent
  • Andrew Moraga, NDP, 12 percent and
  • Patrick Bernier, People's Farty of Canada, 2 percent
The local Farty Party candidate was a distant fifth, thankfully. I guess he'll go back to selling houses.

Joe

Vuk,

Hard to say if it's patriotic facial hair or a razor that died partway through a shave.

kjF649yy_400x400.jpg

patrick-bernier-people-s-party-of-canada-candidate-kitchener-centre.JPG

Joe

We've reached a social tipping point where scientists are finally getting truthy -

“We are not able to put a stop to any negative trends – greenhouse gas emissions, the extinction of species. In fact, you can read from the data, we have practically no chances of surviving as a civilisation. We are heading towards a big tragedy.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scie...cientist-global-warming-civilisation-collapse

Global disaster is a typical Express theme along with Princess Diana, arctic blasts, statins and Madeline McCann.

advertisement

Back