advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDecameron

Unicorns fart glitter.
This thread is a sewer and a disgrace to Pinkfish. It is in no way family friendly. It is inflammatory ,often libellous, vile and full of hatred .

I imagine ( or would hope ) that if Tony was not one of those crowing with the mob these threads would have been modded out of existence long ago.

Mild threads on other topics get deleted but this ordure goes on and on.

I didn't think that it could get worse but it has.
Here’s a tip- keep the curtains shut.

Watching parliament I must be naive because the Tories appear to be acting like a bad bunch of Millwall hooligans. Roaring, Heckling, foaming at the mouth, Sneering etc etc. Labour by and large listen to the Tory person speaking.
They appear more like rugby fans. If one never saw it one would expect the opposite. i.e. Labour filling the roll of rabid football fan and the nice tories acting all rugby like.

Brexit has finished the Conservative Party. Anyone decent or intelligent has either left (Heidi Allen, Rory Stewart, Sarah Woolaston etc), has been purged, or is cowering and disenfranchised on the back benches and likely stepping down next election. There is no moderate ‘one nation’ Conservative Party left. What we have now is something thoroughly nasty driven by the tax haven disaster capitalism of the ERG and is targeting the very dumbest and most xenophobic dregs of the UKIP voter demographic. Every Conservative voter I know (which admittedly isn’t many, plus they tend to be pretty bright and successful) has dropped the party like a hot brick.

It gets worse. He’s sending the letter but he hasn’t signed it. Utterly pathetic. What a cretin.

He’s also sending two other letters.

How in God’s name did we end up with this blustering cockwomble as PM?
The court order requires that he acts in good faith and must not attempt to hinder the Benn Act.
It’s similar puerile behaviour to the coordinated Tory walk out when Joanne Cherry made a point of order today. They’re smarting because she is an opposition MP who took their lying PM to court that found him to have broken the law. Privelaged, Bullingdon corruption.

It gets worse. He’s sending the letter but he hasn’t signed it. Utterly pathetic. What a cretin.

He’s also sending two other letters.

How in God’s name did we end up with this blustering cockwomble as PM?

Labour do not propose a viable alternative, that's why. Corbyn is a useless leader of the oppostion, he doesn't help.
Is that easy enough for you to understand.

Brexit has finished the Conservative Party. Anyone decent or intelligent has either left (Heidi Allen, Rory Stewart, Sarah Woolaston etc), has been purged, or is cowering and disenfranchised on the back benches and likely stepping down next election. There is no moderate ‘one nation’ Conservative Party left. What we have now is something thoroughly nasty driven by the tax haven disaster capitalism of the ERG and is targeting the very dumbest and most xenophobic dregs of the UKIP voter demographic. Every Conservative voter I know (which admittedly isn’t many, plus they tend to be pretty bright and successful) has dropped the party like a hot brick.
Yes he has moved on with another classy act. He must be the most accomplished political performer of his generation. What skill and statemanship. The kind of guy you would trust your life with. A true hero of his generation. Churchill hasn't a patch on this clown.

"British prime minister Boris Johnson has sent the European Union an unsigned photocopy of a request for a Brexit extension from MPs, stressing it is “Parliament’s letter” and not his, according to reports.

It is also understood that Mr Johnson has sent European Council President Donald Tusk a second letter stating he personally is not asking for an extension, and that he believes it is a mistake."

Yes he has moved on with another classy act. He must be the most accomplished political performer of his generation. What skill and statemanship. The kind of guy you would trust your life with. A true hero of his generation. Churchill hasn't a patch on this clown.

"British prime minister Boris Johnson has sent the European Union an unsigned photocopy of a request for a Brexit extension from MPs, stressing it is “Parliament’s letter” and not his, according to reports.

It is also understood that Mr Johnson has sent European Council President Donald Tusk a second letter stating he personally is not asking for an extension, and that he believes it is a mistake."
Has it got insufficient postage and the wrong address on it too?

Labour do not propose a viable alternative, that's why. Corbyn is a useless leader of the oppostion, he doesn't help.
Is that easy enough for you to understand.

They shouldn't have to or need to, one would hope that the tories would have enough decency not to have been the cretinous bunch of scrotes they displayed in parliament today.

Today was an embarrassment to UK politics and the UK as a whole.

Do you support BJ's approach in sending that unsigned letter to the EU?

I just feel happy that the PM will shortly be found dead in a ditch.

If it is a ditch on the site of the Heathrow runway extension he can fulfil two promises at once.

Of course with his record of lying he may not do either.

Tonerei, that’s an insult to us Millwall fans. Football hooliganism is appalling but Tory hooliganism is several orders of magnitude more nasty.
Apologises I couldn't pick Leeds fans as that's my team! It was unfair to put such a bad label on the Millwall lads :)

I just feel happy that the PM will shortly be found dead in a ditch.

If it is a ditch on the site of the Heathrow runway extension he can fulfil two promises at once.

I'd be hoping for the Thames estuary given his previous planning requests

Why are Tories generally such obnoxious bastards. Today I’ve heard Ian Duncan Smith, Steve Baker, Private Francois and Dominic Rabb. All of them pretty odious human brings.

What makes people vote for such unpleasant individuals.
You forgot Mat Hancock.

**** off, a grown man, leading a nation of 60-odd million saying “The big boys made me do it.”
Utterly pathetic, pandering to his idiotic base.

Johnson is cut from exactly the same millionaire from birth baby-tantrum as Trump. Sadly his <80 IQ tabloid demographic will likely lap it up.

PS If any opposition MPs at all vote for *anything* that spoilt twat brings forth after this act of national embarrassment they should be deselected on the spot IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back