advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are Tories generally such obnoxious bastards. Today I’ve heard Ian Duncan Smith, Steve Baker, Private Francois and Dominic Rabb. All of them pretty odious human brings.

What makes people vote for such unpleasant individuals.
Watching parliament I must be naive because the Tories appear to be acting like a bad bunch of Millwall hooligans. Roaring, Heckling, foaming at the mouth, Sneering etc etc. Labour by and large listen to the Tory person speaking.
They appear more like rugby fans. If one never saw it one would expect the opposite. i.e. Labour filling the roll of rabid football fan and the nice tories acting all rugby like.

Internet age is a great leveller even the Bercow act is wearing thin with me. He like most of them spend lots of time waffling demonstrating their command of the english language. Starmer, Benn, Clarke, Letwin, Nieve, Lucas and a splattering of others are worth listening to. They have something relevant to say. I suppose Barclay at a push shows some potential if you could remove the rabid and mad dogs around him. But the most of the rest should be certified. Patel,BJ,Mogg,Cash,Duncan Smith the supermodel Flint and various others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back