advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget about Brexit why don't we just bash Boris and the Tories.

Overweight posh public school boy. Let's get im!

Can we please move on from the playground gang mentality.

Screenshot-2019-10-19-Laura-Kuenssberg-on-Twitter-PM-confirmed-t.png

It seems as though Johnson is framing it as 'parliament's request for further delay'. :rolleyes:

He’s a liar, a cheat and a corrupt individual. His actions, and that of his party will condemn millions of people to worse lives than they have now.

The Tories are responsible for shocking rises in child poverty, a huge increase in homelessness, wage cuts for millions and rising waiting lists for cancer patients. They are just a few of their crimes against humanity off the top of my head.

The lying, fat f@ck is an arrogant, entitled, millionaire public schoolboy who heads up a vile political party. He needs to own that.

If you find any of the above childish then frankly I couldn’t give a toss.

Letwin. Hero of the day? https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/30/oliver-letwin-a-career-in-gaffes
I remember him going missing in 2001 with the Labour party printing missing posters for him!
...and of course the racist remarks in the '80's.
How do these politicians keep their jobs and keep getting re-elected?

What do you expect. He’s a Tory. It’s in their DNA. They privately applaud that sort of behaviour but publicly condemn it. They’re all complete sh1ts.

Yes but, my wanting to see him kicked to death in a public street and left in a ditch, or on a lamppost is just an aspiration and not a real truth just like the writing on the side of a bus.

As ‘gaffes’ go tabling a bill that destroys his own party’s chance of winning an absolutely mission critical vote and makes his 7:0 clownstick PM even more of a public laughing stock than was believed technically possible has to be right up there, but anyway, good on him! We are all fans of The Letwin today!

PS Tomorrow is a whole other day, obviously.

He’s a liar, a cheat and a corrupt individual. His actions, and that of his party will condemn millions of people to worse lives than they have now.

The Tories are responsible for shocking rises in child poverty, a huge increase in homelessness, wage cuts for millions and rising waiting lists for cancer patients. They are just a few of their crimes against humanity off the top of my head.

The lying, fat f@ck is an arrogant, entitled, millionaire public schoolboy who heads up a vile political party. He needs to own that.

If you find any of the above childish then frankly I couldn’t give a toss.
Harry, don't hold back, say it like it is!

PS welcome back.

This thread is a sewer and a disgrace to Pinkfish. It is in no way family friendly. It is inflammatory ,often libellous, vile and full of hatred .

I imagine ( or would hope ) that if Tony was not one of those crowing with the mob these threads would have been modded out of existence long ago.

Mild threads on other topics get deleted but this ordure goes on and on.

I didn't think that it could get worse but it has.

This thread is a sewer and a disgrace to Pinkfish. It is in no way family friendly. It is inflammatory ,often libellous, vile and full of hatred .

I imagine ( or would hope ) that if Tony was not one of those crowing with the mob these threads would have been modded out of existence long ago.

Mild threads on other topics get deleted but this ordure goes on and on.

I didn't think that it could get worse but it has.

images

It gets worse. He’s sending the letter but he hasn’t signed it. Utterly pathetic. What a cretin.

He’s also sending two other letters.

How in God’s name did we end up with this blustering cockwomble as PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back