advertisement

The Future Of The Democratic Party.

I like that Trump has outed the media as a branch of the Democratic Party.

that's what leftists have been saying for quite a number of decades now. do you really believe trump had some big insight here? it seems to me that his main quarrel with the press is when they say 'not nice things" about him.

Did anyone watch enough of the CNN-NYT organized press conference / smack-down snark fest debate last night to post a summary?

Watching the CNN (read CIA) ‘presenters’ propagandising for empire was depressing, but watching Scrambled Joe Biden trying to string a coherent sentence together was hilarious, and made it all worth my time.

Psycho Hillary Clinton has said Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset, being groomed by Russia to run as a third party candidate. She said Jill Stein is a Russian asset too.

She has lost her mind!

Here's Glenn Greenwald's response:

Hillary strongly implies that Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset who will act to serve the Kremlin's interest. Also says there's no doubt Jill Stein is. Does she have evidence for these grave accusations? Of course not. None is needed in Dem Party discourse. It's gutter trash.

Second Tweet from Greenwald

Hillary feels comfortable smearing Tulsi as a Russian asset without evidence because the 4-term Democratic Congresswoman & Iraq War veteran criticizes Hillary & the DNC, and that's the functional definition of "Kremlin asset" in lowly McCarthyite establishment Dem discourse.

I love Tulsi's response:

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

... concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and...

... powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose. It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.

I wonder if Clinton might yet enter the race?

Anyway, Jimmy Dore nails it:

By smearing & red baiting a soldier currently serving as a medic in the illegal wars she voted for & helped engineer, @HillaryClinton
has erased any doubt that she is just as despicable & disgusting as GWB or Donald Trump could ever be. She is a cancer on America.

And yet she's the favorite of all the RT fanbois on teh internets.
She's liked by those who, like me, are absolutely appalled by the mass-murder and destruction that's been carried out by the US military since it began it's programme of regime change in the Middle East.

It is because she too is appalled by this wanton carnage and has spoken out about it, promising to end it if she's elected that she has been targeted by Clinton, the grotesque warmongering US media and any number of assorted establishment lackeys, the lies and propaganda of which is often believed and regurgitated by regular Americans duped into thinking all the problems in their lives are due to Russia, not the elites, as they relentlessly rape their country of its wealth and wellbeing.

Max,

It doesn't matter. The orange anus will get another four years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...e-odds-polling-moodys-analytics-a9159496.html

Joe
Joe, I think it matters greatly.

Sanders beats Trump in most polls asking who people would vote for between the two for the presidency. Trump beats all the rest in similar polls, I think I'm right in saying.

Bernie too is a target of the US establishment and their grotesque mainstream (and social) media propaganda machine.

This matters, or at least it should.

Twitter is going ballistic with talk of Clinton's crazed conspiracy theory/smear attack against Tulsi, and Tulsi's savage retort, calling Clinton the corrupt queen of warmongers etc.

Most people are criticising Clinton and supporting Tulsi, and clearly rightly so.

It's being picked up by mainstream media now too. This is going to help Tulsi no end at a time when being anti-establishment is key.

Clinton has boosted Tulsi's profile like nothing else could have.

Is it just me that thinks Twitter sounds like Coronation Street/EastEnders/Love Island for the middle class?

treason?

given hillary's massive intellectual advantage over trump, the fact that she's acting this way makes a very strong case for her being far more morally flawed than the petty new york hustler who edged out that presidential victory. the fact that CNN and the new york times have made similar jingoistic, cartoon attacks makes it difficult to dismiss trump's claims that they are enemies of the people, even though he mostly means enemies of trump -- i'm quite sure he grasps at least a bit of the kernel of truth.

i think it's time to make some serious distinctions between journalists and people who deliver something labelled as news on the payroll of a large corporation. ironically, tucker carlson would be among the first to fail that test.

btw -- what does seth abramson have to say about all this? does the new porche make it OK?

advertisement

Back