advertisement

Dave Cam’s memoir about to publish. Will you be preordering?

I think it will be a fascinating read. Just to see how far self-delusion can take someone.

Unfortunately the book I really want to read won't be written for about another 40-50 years when historians can give a long-term judgement about our present day politics.
The tories, a warning from history.

Dave looks like he’s about to go down on someone slightly reluctantly

48731867917_67af969bf8.jpg

The M6 Toll road near Birmingham used pulped Mills & Boon books for part of its foundations. Perhaps they’re planning an extension.

I heard they're waiting for Theresa Mays' effort in the belief it will make strong and stable foundations... I'd stick with Mills & boon if I was them....

is "dave cam" the pet name folks have for him? cam-D would be a good rapper name.

is "dave cam" the pet name folks have for him? cam-D would be a good rapper name.

People have lots of names for him, vuk. On pfm, they mostly contain asterisks.

His wife though, is definitely 'Sam Cam', which works quite well.

David Camerons Ar*e collapsed when the brexit vote went to leave, he threw the towel in immediately and has been hiding under the stairs for the last 3 years, He now has a book to sell so has come out of hiding making all sorts of sensational statements about the people who have had to try to deliver the country's wishes for the party he deserted, the word TOSSER comes to mind
I am from Hartlepool and I am rejoicing in the 10 defecting labour counsellors to the brexit party.
Alan

I'm not sure they'll stock it. On the radio this morning they were saying that the shops were staying away because they were afraid that customers would leave in disgust.

Perhaps to tempt buyers the book could come with a special voucher for a free pack of bacon rashers?

I am from Hartlepool and I am rejoicing in the 10 defecting labour counsellors to the brexit party.
Alan
Appropriately enough, read that as 'defacating'...given their destination should we be worrying about faecal overload in monkey hostile environments?

Yet strangely Cameron, Johnson, Gove, Farage, Rees-Mogg etc are doing much better for themselves. The former earning £800k for 752 pages of blaming someone else for your own failings or £120k an hour to hear it live. Think I’ll wait for the movie.

To answer the OP, no, I won’t contribute a penny to Cameron, nor to Murdoch for the serialisation.

From what I hear from second hand reports, he’s taken the whole Brexit backlash against him quite hard, and personally.

Which is nice.

To answer the OP, no, I won’t contribute a penny to Cameron, nor to Murdoch for the serialisation.

From what I hear from second hand reports, he’s taken the whole Brexit backlash against him quite hard, and personally.

Which is nice.
Oh good.

Reminds me of Fish Called Wanda, when Otto has just made Michael Palin watch him eat Wanda, MPs favourite fish. Otto's female companion says toP "you'll have to forgive Otto, he was horribly abused as a child". After a short pause, MP replies, calmly, "good".

Which is nice.
Every cloud has a bit of silver lining. His excoriating attacks on the character deficits of Johnson and Gove are getting a lot of air play. He has unwittingly brought about the destruction of the Party he led.

"Foam flecked faragist..." has a certain ring to it, even if it is a challenging alliteration to say.

This thing has ‘£1 remainder’ written all over it
Could be. But then, why not buy and read it - it takes two or three days at most and it’s never a bad thing to listen to the other version. We are still free to make our judgment afterwards aren’t we.

Ye Gods, how I so wish I was half as perfect, with as perfect hind-sight and blind belief in the good nature of the average Brit' as most posting here...……………………………….

FWIW, there was brief comment on R4 this morning and they discussed his son Ivan, and how that affected him...……………….. probably worth a read for that alone.

I'll stand by his decision as I did not believe that enough Britons were totally and utterly dumb and short-sighted enough to vote for Brexit, exactly as Mr C did. As for his summation of our man Boris, mine is along the same lines - Boris is in the game for self-aggrandisement , pure and simple. I wish no harm on anyone, but in his case, I am so very, very tempted.

That said from a very mildly right-wing individual.

advertisement

Back