advertisement

Mitchell & Johnson ceases operation due to Brexit

They released a new CD player recently , £1299 quite a risk I thought at the time .

Not had great market penetration , they started off with rebranded sansui (i think ) which were not subject to great reviews and did not exactly take the market by storm

If they couldn't succeed creating a global demand with exchange rates where they are then they were unlikely to succeed brexit or not.
Shame either way as someone's dream has gone

It depends exactly what UK law ends up demanding. Correct markings on things like mains power and radio equipment is not optional

why does the government fu4k about with everything what is UKCA, why not just UKEU, then we are still on the same page, they screw up everything they touch trying to be tooooo cleaver

why does the government fu4k about with everything what is UKCA, why not just UKEU, then we are still on the same page, they screw up everything they touch trying to be tooooo cleaver

i carn't get a girlfriend i'm putting this down to brexit, and my wife agrees

Don't worry, brexit will get rid of all the immigrants that steal your potential girlfriends, so the situation should improve.

(yes, just for clarity - I am being ironic)

When M&J were launching themselves, they were looking to attract venture capital. I met with them at some club in London and spoke at length in London and could not see their point. Their vision and strategy were as unclear then as it would be in the ensuing years and even now in their closure. Laying the blame at ... just not on, not one bit and I fear that others who were/are ill-prepared to carry on will employ the same. #sad #pathetic

advertisement

Back