advertisement

Rega Aethos?

Ronaudio

Ronaudio
It’s been a long time coming, since the non-working shell was on display at the Bristol Show.
I’ve been holding my breath, but I’m starting to turn blue!

Various launches occuring shortly for the Aethos .Sept/Oct, so feel free to breath.

See Audio T.

Audiobarn and Moorgate Acoustics as well.

Will there be a matching Cd/dac (streamer) available as well?

Like the Saturn/Elicit combo, does anyone know?

Very close to pulling the trigger on a used Isis so I really would like to know if an Aethos CD is expected.

It'll be interesting to see how the Aethos fairs against Naim Audio's new SuperNait 3, Peachtree Audio's new nova500 and the established Sugden Audio Masterclass ANV-50, Peachtree Audio nova300 and ATC's SIA2-150 MK2.

ah yes , sorry rick , pricewise . i presumed it would be the replacement for the osiris ? which costs twice the price of the sn3 etc

Was hoping Paul Darwin might chip in with a few juicy titbits.

Can't wait to see a picture of it's derriere.

Er, i dont mean Pauls just to be clear.

ah yes , sorry rick , pricewise . i presumed it would be the replacement for the osiris ? which costs twice the price of the sn3 etc

No worries.

Anyway the prices are -

Aethos £2999

Naim Audio's new SuperNait 3 £3499

Peachtree Audio's new nova500 £3499

Sugden Audio Masterclass ANV-50 £3950

Peachtree Audio nova300 £2349

ATC's SIA2-150 MK2 £3624

Phew.
Started breathing again!
Yes, immediately after my posting I noticed that a local dealer was having a Aethos Launch event, and so have booked a couple of the free tickets.
Now, will I be tempted to upgrade my Elicit-r?

Phew.
Started breathing again!
Yes, immediately after my posting I noticed that a local dealer was having a Aethos Launch event, and so have booked a couple of the free tickets.
Now, will I be tempted to upgrade my Elicit-r?

wheres that then , if you google the amp its hard to find any info

advertisement

Back