advertisement

Introducing The Print Shop

Is the size (eg A4 and A3) the total paper size including the white edging or the size of the photo section only?

@ex brickie - it's the total paper size, including the white edging. The size of the photo section is governed by the aspect ratio of the original image.

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions / need more info.

Amar

I've just made some 18" x 12" prints for @John Barry on Smooth Cotton 300gsm paper.

Rather pleased with how they've turned out - hope you like them John! :)

46343025605_deb41f309e_b.jpg

47257529391_0c09e1b5c2_b.jpg

Amar

Hope this isn't a daft question. I'd like some square prints. Image size 250mm X 250mm. Is this possible?

Hope this isn't a daft question. I'd like some square prints. Image size 250mm X 250mm. Is this possible?

Hi Harry,

Yes of course. I could print these on A3 paper for you. Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions / need more info.

Kind regards,

Amar

Rather pleased with the final print of my latest image.

48108943437_355bed659f_b.jpg

18" x 10" on Fotospeed PF Lustre 275

Printed on my Canon Pro-1000

Amar

Last edited:
Absolutely superb, though not convinced by the cross format in the framing. I think a square frame would have looked better.

Thanks Toby - it's not actually a frame - just an A4 box of Fotospeed paper which I have laid the print on to take the picture. Agreed that a square frame would be the way to go for this.

I'm excited to announce the beginning of a new venture: The Print Shop!

Hi lefty, what is the biggest image that you can scan? the reason I ask is that while on holiday in Dubrovnik, Croatia a few years back, we visited a Salvador Dali exhibition, and they were giving away free event posters. Annoyingly, mine got screwed up a bit in transit back home. I have a half-cocked idea of getting the poster scanned, which won't be perfect, but presumable I'd be able to get it digitally cleaned up and reprinted? It's B/W by the way.

Hi im
Hi lefty, what is the biggest image that you can scan? the reason I ask is that while on holiday in Dubrovnik, Croatia a few years back, we visited a Salvador Dali exhibition, and they were giving away free event posters. Annoyingly, mine got screwed up a bit in transit back home. I have a half-cocked idea of getting the poster scanned, which won't be perfect, but presumable I'd be able to get it digitally cleaned up and reprinted? It's B/W by the way.

Hi - theoretically, there is no limit to the size I can scan (as I can scan and then stitch together anything larger than A4). How large is the poster?

I could certainly clean it up digitally reprint it for you.

Hope this helps - please let me know if you have any questions or you can PM if you'd like me to do it for you :)

Kind regards,

Amar

How large is the poster?
I could certainly clean it up digitally reprint it for you

Hi, thanks for the response! I'm away with work for a couple of days, so I'll drop you a PM when I get back. Cheers.

advertisement

Back