advertisement

Breaking Bad Movie.

maxflinn

pfm Member
Netflix are soon to be bringing us: El Camino, a follow-up movie to Breaking Bad.

I wonder if Heisenburg actually died at the end of the series....

See short teaser here:

It was uncertain.

No, he’s gone. It would kill the credibility of the series if he survived.

We’re still suffering from post BBB (Breaking Bad Blues) having watched the entire series earlier this year. Had managed to avoid it when it was being shown so we weren’t caught up in the hype but it definitely lived up to it. Absolutely brilliant.

Need to catch up on Better call Saul though.

We’re still suffering from post BBB (Breaking Bad Blues) having watched the entire series earlier this year. Had managed to avoid it when it was being shown so we weren’t caught up in the hype but it definitely lived up to it. Absolutely brilliant.

Need to catch up on Better call Saul though.

We're the same, chez moi. Pretty much the best series I've ever seen on the TV. We also watched this several years after it was first broadcast in one big long binge. Whilst I'm glad it stopped when it did rather than disappear up its own bottom, I too am yearning for more.

I hope the film doesn't ruin the legacy which Better Call Saul hasn't in my opinion. BCS is of itself a wonderful series, close but not quite up there with BB.

I love BCS because it does something different in the same universe rather than trying to do the same stuff. For this reason Narcos series 2 was just a yawn for me.

I thought BCS was really good.

Would like it if El Camino could keep Mike Ehrmantraut alive. I thought he was pretty damn cool.

Breaking Bad was and still is the best TV series I have ever seen.

I don't think it needs a movie, it is perfect as it is and one of the best things is that it ended before it got stale or really silly like so many other series.

Better Call Saul is slowly getting closer and closer to Breaking Bad. I think I have only seen 4 seasons but each one seems to gather more pace and introduce more Breaking Bad characters.

No, he’s gone. It would kill the credibility of the series if he survived
He was about to be found by the cops at the end of BB. They would have brought him to hospital where he could have been saved. His cancer could have been successfully treated too. It would not be the most outrageous comeback in TV history.

I’m not sure it’s a good idea. But it might be.

The next chapter could be Walt escaping jail, if anyone is clever enough to do so he is. And perhaps saving Jessie from the clutches of a drug cartel while sacrificing himself.

I don’t think such a turn of events would damage the credibility of BB too much.

He was about to be found by the cops at the end of BB. They would have brought him to hospital where he could have been saved. His cancer could have been successfully treated too. It would not be the most outrageous comeback in TV history.

I’m not sure it’s a good idea. But it might be.

The next chapter could be Walt escaping jail, if anyone is clever enough to do so he is. And perhaps saving Jessie from the clutches of a drug cartel while sacrificing himself.

I don’t think such a turn of events would damage the credibility of BB too much.

Are you kidding? Next you'll be telling us the entire last series was a dream and that too would be a good idea ;-)

For several years one could take a Breaking Bad tour of Albuquerque in a mobile home similar to (or even the actual one used in the programes) The tours appeared to be very popular.

advertisement

Back