advertisement

Prince Andrew allegations not going away...

Sarah Fergusson

I bumped into her in the lift of a hotel in Kolkata. She was on some charity trip and I was doing some work for the British Council. We subsequently shared a breakfast lounge. She was good company.

are the friendships, photographs and shared trips not enough by aristocratic standards to make him an outcast forever?

btw how do you get a hashtag on a windows keyboard?

Just above the right shift next to the return key. At least that’s where it is on the IBM Model M sitting right in front of me (which is obviously correct!).

Just above the right shift next to the return key. At least that’s where it is on the IBM Model M sitting right in front of me (which is obviously correct!).

So it is, thanks. I've never see that before. Have a nice Corsair here with Cherry reds. Opt-shift-3 on a Mac uless my memory is duff...

The question here is why isn't Mossad Maxwell's daughter going away.

Is there even an arrest warrant out for her?

are the friendships, photographs and shared trips not enough by aristocratic standards to make him an outcast forever?
You mean because he may have shagged a 17 year old masseuse? There's always been a tradition of a bit of below stairs action amongst the aristos, I hardly think they'd be bothered.

I find it impossible to explain how little I care about what Prince Andrew or any other royal, has or has not done.

and not really limited to aristos either is it...basic rule = where there is money in a male wallet, there is a women happy to remove it.

You mean because he may have shagged a 17 year old masseuse? There's always been a tradition of a bit of below stairs action amongst the aristos, I hardly think they'd be bothered.

again, i have emphasized "aristocratic standards". it would seem that, by those, the mere close association with epstein should be damaging enough, the way it would be in a victorian novel.

form the article:

Long-rumoured to be the Queen’s favourite son, she has made her support clear.

paging @Joe Hutch ...

shouldn't that be:

Long-rumoured to be the Queen’s favourite son, his mum has has made her support clear.

we may need marky on this too. in my head, andrew is the subject, so it should be him as actor after that comma.

I find it impossible to explain how little I care about what Prince Andrew or any other royal, has or has not done.

I want to see him in court if there's enough evidence. We can't just dismiss this kind of behaviour, and anything that weakens the monarchy is good by me. People have been arguing for a while to skip a generation, but this is what they might be getting.

I dont doubt the 17 year old masseuse had every idea what she was doing getting involved with a 40 year old royal millionaire.
Perhaps you were intending some sort of irony, but evidence suggests that Virginia Giuffre (nee Roberts) had been a sex slave of Epstein and Maxwell since she was 15yo. Allegedly, she was seduced, groomed, used, beaten, and pimped out. No matter what ideas she had, she was a child who was robbed of what could have been her emotionally healthy teen years.

I want to see him in court if there's enough evidence. We can't just dismiss this kind of behaviour, and anything that weakens the monarchy is good by me. People have been arguing for a while to skip a generation, but this is what they might be getting.
getting? meaning what? How getting. Hes about 100th in line for the throne I think. He is and so are 1000000 other over rich idiots in royalty, commerce, banking, etc etc etc. It's life.

advertisement

Back