advertisement

Metal

Any Wolves in the Throne Room fan’s here? I’ve just (re)discovered them in my collection today (the album Celestial Lineage), any recommendations for other WITTR albums?

What's happening guys, have I missed anything?...Been off grid for a week living the highlife in Norfolk. No WiFi or G3, it was like rediscovering nature all over.
Ok...lots of catching up to do...no Wolves here BMB, never really got around to actually checking them out.

I see you purchased the Slidhr BMB, a bloody good record I have to say, this has become a favourite. I have loads to check out!

The massive news that I missed out last week was the new Esoteric LP "A Pyrrhic Existence" has eventually been announced for release on Nov 8 on SoM. This is a can't wait, its been 8 long years!

@egodissolve I played the first track then had to put something else on, not because it was bad, but because I could feel myself relaxing a bit too much and next thing you know I’d be waking up at 4am on the sofa! I will revisit it later in the week.

P.S. I’m enjoying Sepvlcralis.

Last night I caught bits of Unfathomable Ruination (v briefly, but pleasingly brutal), Antaeus (also v briefly but started with some nice aggression). Then managed to see a bit more of Rotting Christ, Mgla, Napalm and Carcass.

All seemed to be having great shows. And despite having liked Carcass since I was at school, it really stood out how surprisingly iconic Corporeal Jigsore Quandary is.

advertisement

Back