advertisement

Elsdon Wonfor Audio LS-25 speaker cables

Yes, just as normal you've not read the context of the reply, which is... he had TQ Black to compare it with .... the LS-25 shits on TBQ by a county mile. I had both here, have you owned or even tried either? ....... So before you decide to jump on your soap-box again, 'try' to make a better assessment of the context.

Yes i have found something i much prefer to LS25, is that a big deal? it's just a cable....

Last edited:
@Foxman50 I’ve got the early version of the Mavros speaker cables, it was then called 'Ichor MK2' back then. Spec is near identical, it looks basic in comparison without the braid and fancy cable sheath stops etc. which I actually prefer.

Last edited:
Not sure, i haven't, but i did speak to Colin a few weeks ago and he was under the impression sales for the LS-50 were strong, so there maybe few PFM'er with some real experience?

Have you heard/bought them?

If you do i think you owe it to yourself to try both.. IIRC LS-50 is available on a 30 day trial period.
Whats the system details BTW?

Nice kit but i wouldn't be spending LS-50 money on it. A 2.5m pair will set you back £1100...

Putting my neck out here, but for that system i'd imagine AudioQuest would be best suited. Rocket 44 could be perfect.

Last edited:
I've not heard them no, but from looking at the build and spec of the amp, its going to perform well. The speakers are something i had my eye on a while back, again they are bound to be good. the build and tech is spot on. could've done with a large mid-woofer that's all, just my opinion... :)

Last edited:

advertisement

Back