advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+23)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no case that could have been made that would have convinced you

To me the case for leaving is clear. To you, there isn't one. There is an unbridgable gap between where you stand and where I stand, and that is because we are arguing about different things. To me it is about intangibles such as democracy, anthropology, ethics and morality, to your side of the debate it is about economics and practicalities.

I mostly agree. But there a lot of cultural and ethics and morality on the remain side too.

Anthropology though. No idea what you mean there.

Stephen

There is no case that could have been made that would have convinced you

To me the case for leaving is clear. To you, there isn't one. There is an unbridgable gap between where you stand and where I stand, and that is because we are arguing about different things. To me it is about intangibles such as democracy, anthropology, ethics and morality, to your side of the debate it is about economics and practicalities.
Not true actually. My position has always been that even Norway+ was worse than we have now, and that was the best option. If anybody could argue that there was a Leave option that would be better than Remain, I’d be all ears. And if anybody could argue convincingly that a Leave option was worth the losses, and could explain why, I’d be all ears. But all we’ve had is whistling in the dark and unicorns. Or your argument, which is that no matter how crap leaving is, the EU is crapper.

I can be persuaded, by decent arguments, but I haven’t found any. God knows I’ve been looking.

Ho-ho. That earned you a pack of likes.

EV pui?

Thats a pointless question really isn't it?

istm a good idea to comprehend the meaning of words.
Especially if you are going to use them.

.....some are doing well and some aren't ?

Correct. But why?

It's the easiest thing in the world to blame Brexit on anything that goes wrong in business ?

True, but not mutually exclusive with the all too real harm being caused by Brexit uncertainty.

It's been a beautiful/sunny July day.....yet all some peeps can do is to be glued to their keyboards all day on PFM and 'bang on' relentlessly about Brexit and stuff ????....you only get one life !

Crying on here about it is going to change Jack**** ??

QED pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back