advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+23)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No

Find some other fresh meat.

Although you are all running out of people to maul.

As I have said previously there are about 6 or 8 people who the ruination of the Off Topic section ( and to some extent the whole of pinkish )

Internet pack mentality bullying by a group that are in love with each others every next snide ,sarky , oh so superior posts.

( don't you all ever get slightly embarrassed endlessly "liking " each others every post ? ) ( or does it feel good to be in a gang ? )

Norway + is not Brexit it is worse than we have now.
What you have now is chaos and it’s going to intensify in the next three months. The denouement when it arrives ( do or die out without a deal) is going to be spectacular and not in a good way. You’re going to get what you’ve been asking for. I’ll let you do the arithmetic.

It's been a beautiful/sunny July day.....yet all some peeps can do is to be glued to their keyboards all day on PFM and 'bang on' relentlessly about Brexit and stuff ????....you only get one life !

Your public of course, those of us who hang on your every word as you nail your colours to the fence.
As ever, caught in an earlier daft response and you deflect.

Never mind, the gang will leap to your support soon enough so you'll be fine.

Wishing to ignore the outcome of a democratic referendum is extreme.

My view of the referendum is based on what was actually in the bill, not the rhetoric from Brexiteers before and after the vote or the promise of a Tory Government and PM long gone.

Stephen

As ever, caught in an earlier daft response and you deflect.

Never mind, the gang will leap to your support soon enough so you'll be fine.

I have not deflected anything. This from someone who wrote the manual on evasion and double talk.

Do we think that Johnson will leave with no deal in October (“I did it!”) then after two days of chaos reintroduce the May bill under his name and parliament will wave it through?

Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back