advertisement

The Tory leadership race- that’s quite a bestiary there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Scottish version of the Daily Mail has a piece on the potential "first lady" if Boris wins. Sounds like a good match for him.

_107815247_mail.png
The revenge of Lady McGove? It’s the full hatchet job and there’ll be plenty more to dribble out slowly to prolong the embarrassment. What Dacre needs to realise is that the Barclays’ paid man has rhinoceros hide.

It appears the head-to-head on QT next week is unlikely to go ahead now, due to one candidate having reservations about it. Jeremy Hunt says it isn't him. ;)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48937987
The programme was scheduled for Tuesday, but a spokeswoman said the BBC had not been able to "reach agreement" with Jeremy Hunt and Boris Johnson.

It is understood one had concerns about the format - half of the audience would be Tory supporters and the other would represent alternate political views.

Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt tweeted: "Can confirm I am not said candidate."

He may be out of his depth but what a scream, I fear I may never recover from my sides splitting.

Boris is way too slippery for the likes of Neil.

PM questions will become a staple diet for any discerning comedy aficionado.

Johnson is way, way out of his limited intellectual depth against Andrew Neil, he really is coming across as *exactly* the slippery lying entitled parasite he is.

Bloody Hell he has really shown his TRUE!!! colours and one can only hope the 50% of the Tory party membership who haven't yet returned their voting slips might just do the right thing and drop Boris like a hot potato.

God I thought the Americans were pretty slack in voting for Nixon, Reagan, the Bushes and Trump but this clown out trumps even their levels of incompetence and credibility.

He may be out of his depth but what a scream, I fear I may never recover from my sides splitting.

Boris is way too slippery for the likes of Neil.

PM questions will become a staple diet for any discerning comedy aficionado.

Definitely no weird vibes there.

Boris talking over Andrew Neil’s questions while answering ones they weren’t asked! A pretty poor performance for a future Prime Minister!

So does anybody seriously believe Johnson isn’t going to get the nod from the tory members?

So does anybody seriously believe Johnson isn’t going to get the nod from the tory members?
Slam dunk for some time.

He would walk an election if handed one now & precisely the reason most are voting for him with clenched buttocks. All about the party, always will be.

He’s going to be elected because.....he’s going to get Brexit done which is what you and Brian have been asking for after all.
He will be elected by the members because he can win an election.

Any of them can go out on no deal, neither can sort a deal with the EU so how does your logic stand up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back