advertisement

Secret audio club

That's great Martyn!

The format last time of just meeting at the pub worked well, so I suggest the same again. Thursday evenings are good for me, so will propose that as a starting point, how about either the 20th or 27th?

Either let me know here or by PM of who is up for it.

Cheers,

Bill

I could probably manage either of those dates.

Kevin

Guys, looks like I'm out for tonight. Just woke up with a stinking cold, guess that's the be British summer for you. Sorry for the late drop out :(

Shame for you guys in OSAC, hope you get some momentum going and carry on soon.

We’re moving down to the south coast in West Sussex next month, so hoping there are some pfm folk down there that would be interested in such events? Perhaps initially meeting at a half-decent pub? Anyone up to join WSSAC?

Also in Oxfordshire, but I've only just found the thread, so I missed yesterday. Don't know what you've got to get such a response, but I tried several times to get a club off the ground, through this site and notices in Oxford Audio, no real response at all. I will follow the thread and try to get to the next meeting.

Also in Oxfordshire, but I've only just found the thread, so I missed yesterday. Don't know what you've got to get such a response, but I tried several times to get a club off the ground, through this site and notices in Oxford Audio, no real response at all. I will follow the thread and try to get to the next meeting.

Where are you based David?

advertisement

Back