advertisement

The Tory leadership race- that’s quite a bestiary there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hamster Wheels of Doom....didn't they support Perfidious Albion on Speed on the "Get the Country Off" tour?
Francois will have carpet burns going down for Johnson. Team Bojo has done well to keep him and Baker under tarpaulin because the pair of them are a bigger liability even than Johnson opening his mouth.

I'm voting (if I had a vote) for Boris.....

I feel *unt might at least be competent and able to deliver Brexit through fatigue.
There is the possibility that Boris and team may implode over their wild and rash promises....which is sort of what I'd like to see.

Dear God though, after seeing them in action, Boris looks like an utter incompetent gimp....hiding his true toxic nature.

Boris is a clown, he pulls gags, the fans slap their front flippers together. That’s all you need now as a Tory Brexit politician. The Gammon are wild for it, they lap it up. That’s why we are so f***d.

Raab on Newsnight saying the public’s ‘tired of dry technocratic politics’ ( ie f**k facts) they want a bit of optimism, not any more doom and gloom. That’ll be the same optimism he took to Brussels and came back with nothing, sweating profusely in front of journalists. We had an Ann Coulter impersonator called Sherrelle on Scottish ITV spinning the same line “ the public’s just wantin to get Brexit done. Boris has that optimism to cheer people up”. It’s moronic.

My god watched it on Irish tv just now. Hope Boris wins he needs to own it. He hasn't a clue , pie in the sky stuff. He can't get his no deal through you have an election to decide once and for all and hopefully end of Bojo et all. Corbyn is the risk unfortunately I don't think he cannot command enough support

In exactly two weeks tomorrow...

Brace yourselves.

Reshuffle.jpg

I anticipate him being the ferret down the trousers of EU renegotiations, swiftly followed by the bemused guinea pig of confounded expectations, leading to the rabbit in the headlights of no-deal Brexit. It'll all be roadkill in the end.
I like that, it has a Confucian ring to it.

Given recent thread resurrections, however, I regret not seizing the chance to sneak a crafty beaver into a thread about Boris, though. A missed opportunity...

I anticipate him being the ferret down the trousers of EU renegotiations, swiftly followed by the bemused guinea pig of confounded expectations, leading to the rabbit in the headlights of no-deal Brexit. It'll all be roadkill in the end.

Apparently he was disappointed to find that the Richard Gere story wasn't true. The gerbil has since been returned to the pet shop unharmed.

I see the Scottish version of the Daily Mail has a piece on the potential "first lady" if Boris wins. Sounds like a good match for him.

_107815247_mail.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back