advertisement

Supernait 3 on way?

With the Nova in the product line is a SN3 required.

Not sure of the results between a SN2 vs Nova could be a close call.

This is a post about Supernait and therefore Naim, what is the point of your opinion?
I have a full naim system, thanks. My point being that if the SN3 comes out it doesn't make the SN2 suddenly terrible. I still listen & enjoy my NAP250 even though the rest of my system is of a newer variety.

It’ll be interesting ( assuming there is indeed a mk3 coming out) how it evolves over & above the mk2.
More of the same kinda SQ, maybe digital inputs & a built-in DAC &/or maybe even a built in phono stage for instance?
Would this be seen as a more significant launch than the recently hyped launch of the Muso mk2 amongst NAIM fans I wonder?

It’ll be interesting ( assuming there is indeed a mk3 coming out) how it evolves over & above the mk2.
More of the same kinda SQ, maybe digital inputs & a built-in DAC &/or maybe even a built in phono stage for instance?
Would this be seen as a more significant launch than the recently hyped launch of the Muso mk2 amongst NAIM fans I wonder?

SN1 had a DAC inside
Doubt they will repeat that trend

As for phonostage, SN2 allready are able to power up a Naim Stageline with AUX2 ( if memory serve)

I know but in this new age of minimalistic maybe the old traditional amps are not selling.

Not selling "enough" You might very well be right
I believe this age niches are moving around
They explored that trend by introducing Musos and All-in-Ones Uniti
Discontinued their speakers too

How about a Naim Dac 2?

An aside:
Now looking at the current range on the Naim Website, I see no Nac 282 or 252 listed under the Classic Series, however, they are still listed on the product history list as current.

EDIT: they are indeed listed under Amplifiers but not under Classic Series.

Apologies!

Last edited:
SNIP

An aside:
Now looking at the current range on the Naim Website, I see no Nac 282 or 252 listed under the Classic Series, however, they are still listed on the product history list as current.

They're still listed on the site if you select 'amplifiers' on the products' page.

Because you are guessing I don't understand why you post that. Guessing is absolutely meaningless and waste of time IMHO.

But Olsen started a relatively detailed post which fooled me into thinking that he knew what he was talking about. Th OP asked for information which is quite the opposite to me.

Martyn. Not everyone here is a native English speaker/writer.

So the guessing game continues:
A new Nain Supernait 3 (most definitively maybe).
Anything else other than Naim Muso QB2?

advertisement

Back