advertisement

Idiot/dangerous drivers

Not idiot or dangerous, but there is another class of driver who needs to be put up against the wall and shot. That’s people in a soft top/convertible who drive around on a sunny day like today with the roof up!

(According to my extensive research, they all voted Brexit, so should be shot anyway)

Awww, where’s the dislike button. Guilty as charged.

Driving in France is a real pleasure compared to in the Uk, most of the time. BUT French drivers seem to think that after overtaking you they must get back into your lane as soon as possible, even when there's nothing behind them and it's absolutely p^ssing down, which is potentially dangerous as well as annoying and unnecessary.

And you collect a speeding fine of 45 Euros for being 2kph over the limit, which seems a bit mean to a Brit. :(

And you collect a speeding fine of 45 Euros for being 2kph over the limit, which seems a bit mean to a Brit. :(
That’s what I noticed in Australia, everyone stuck rigidly to the limit on trunk roads, even a couple of mph above was very rare. On the only two occasions I saw cars well over the limit, I caught up with them at the side of the road, pulled by an unmarked car.

Last edited:
Another type of driver to be addd to the list of those to be put up against the wall come the revolution. That is the driver who overtakes me while I’m on cruise control doing a steady 70 mph or whatever, then cuts in front of me and slows down. I then over take him, still on cruise control, and 2 minutes later does the same thing again!

Another type of driver to be addd to the list of those to be put up against the wall come the revolution. That is the driver who overtakes me while I’m on cruise control doing a steady 70 mph or whatever, then cuts in front of me and slows down. I then over take him, still on cruise control, and 2 minutes later does the same thing again!
One of my pet-peeves. Almost ALWAYS a male. It's the classic demonstration of the male obsession with 'one-upmanship'.

advertisement

Back