advertisement

Trump Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear that Bercow, Cable and Corbyn have refused to attend a state dinner with Trump. Furthermore, Bercow hasn't invited Trump to address Parliament. Regardless of what one thinks of Trump, I expect a public servant in his capacity as Speaker of the House to be able to recognise the office of the President of the US and act accordingly, regardless of the characters involved. I can only apologise to our American cousins for the disrespect being shown to their democratically elected leader. The speaker is specifically required to be impartial, the sooner he goes the better.

Corbyn and Cable as opposition politicians can do what they like.

I hear that Bercow, Cable and Corbyn have refused to attend a state dinner with Trump. Furthermore, Bercow hasn't invited Trump to address Parliament. Regardless of what one thinks of Trump, I expect a public servant in his capacity as Speaker of the House to be able to recognise the office of the President of the US and act accordingly, regardless of the characters involved. I can only apologise to our American cousins for the disrespect being shown to their democratically elected leader. The speaker is specifically required to be impartial, the sooner he goes the better.

What pompous nonsense!

Reagan and Obama are the only previous presidents to address Parliament.

I rather hope the **** stain is allowed to address Parliament and no one turns up.

Furthermore, Bercow hasn't invited Trump to address Parliament. Regardless of what one thinks of Trump, I expect a public servant in his capacity as Speaker of the House to be able to recognise the office of the President of the US and act accordingly, regardless of the characters involved.

Nobody (political) has said that Bercow is doing anything wrong, so presumably it's within his remit to decide who gets to address Parliament ie the choice is his - and history is full of unsavoury people who were democratically elected.

I’m sure “our American cousins” will be comforted by your kind words.

Here's hoping the orange shit in a suit ends up sat in a huge empty hall with Her Madge, Maybot and half a dozen Corgis... no doubt he'd get on great with Philip though...

The more Bercow says the more I'm liking the cut of his jib! Seems unbelievable that he was a Tory... doesn't seem to be a Jeremy Hunt at all.

You daft ****!

Reactions: TPA
16985.png

I hate Trump but ....

Well, this cousin doesn’t blame Bercow at all. Trump has made the office of POTUS unrecognizable!

Last edited:
A juvenile response from JC who is unfit to lead this country.
Potus is the democratically reprenstative of US and irrelevant of the individual represents the office.

Well done Philim. A post that is wrong in grammar, spelling and sentiment. Take the rest of the day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back