advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+20)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Euro%2Belection%2Bguide%2Bpolitical%2Bstances%2B2019.png

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9ysFEaBnTR0/XLiMWJkGwqI/AAAAAAAAH5M/MG9F1YL0YRI26rClkc3gtjCOHKTP6YyNQCLcBGAs/s1600/Euro+election+guide+political+stances+2019.png
I can’t get past the fact that the text in the top left cell is left justified. Sloppy.

Nobody in Labour has done more to pave the way to where we are now than Corbyn. He sat on the fence during the Brexit campaign, supported A50 after the campaign, and has continued to try to straddle the fence at all times since.

The UK needed a Labour leader to consistently explain that Brexit will cause terrible harm and to explain to Brexit waverers and the logically challenged (like EV) how a fairer Britain could be achieved through domestic policy, but only if Brexit did not damage the economy.

Corbyn did virtually kuff all for for Remain. I kept waiting for a speech about it and the EU month after month. He finally opened his mouth in June 2016, two weeks before the Referendum. This was to rate the EU 7 out of 10.

He certainly hasn't scored that much as the leader of Labour. They might have some great policies, but he is as dodgy as May in terms of being a dinosaur.

Wake up grandpa. The kids want to stay in the EU and something done about climate change. They aren't interested in the wobbly Brexit idea you dug out of your ideological allotment. Nor I should imagine are most of the Labour Party.

Jack

Tragic and sad return to the past in Derry last night https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...ring-night-of-violence-in-derry-38030911.html
The 'expert' prophet Mogg is spectacularly off piste with his insistence that the border is a phantom issue.
4 ATM's stolen also last night from Banks and Supermarkets on both sides of the border. This type of theft uses minidiggers or JCB's probably blessed or kissed by Bojo when he made his 'famous' speech recently.
The DUP should hang their head in shame but nothing will deflect them from their beloved Brexit Britain.

Sympathies to the poor family of the journalist Lyra Mckee.

Huge respect for C4 News, CC etc for uncovering this stuff. One can summarise the whole Brexit project as being a small group exceptionally wealthy disaster capitalists deliberately manipulating the thick and the racist for their own profit. It really is banana republic stuff, Mugabe, Idi Amin etc arguably had more dignity than Farage, Banks, Rees Mogg, Johnson etc.

PS In other news; Kate Hoey is still a Labour MP.

Isn’t Cable moaning about the huge profit made on Royal Mail Property.

That he sold.

Not only is he a grandpa he’s also a hypocritical weapons grade Bell end.

When I heard that I immediately thought of the Protectorate and I’m in no doubt that’s how Baker regards himself. He wanted to “burn parliament down sometimes”.

We'll have no troubling allusions here, thank you very much.

Meanwhile...

1200px-Reichstagsbrand.jpg

“The division of the most ardent Europhobes into 2 distinct parties has many worried that the potent combination that propelled the brexit vote, of closet white supremacists and dim nostalgics who aren’t keen on spicy food, is in peril.“

https://newsthump.com/2019/04/19/br...uld-create-a-rift-between-idiots-and-racists/

It's got a great headline: Brexiters fear European elections could create a rift between idiots and racists

That accounts for almost all of them.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back