advertisement

My Canon Pro-1000 thread and images printed

AudioAl

pfm Member
Hi People
I purchased a used ( 3 Prints is all it had done :rolleyes: ) Pro 1000 back in September 2018 , Shamefully it sat unused until yesterday when I did a nozzle check pattern print , I was expecting the worst , Dried up and blocked head Doh!!!.

However to my delight it printed purfectly , No issues that I can see :)

Also did one other print of my daughter and son in law when we were on a " Steamer " on lake Windermere 2015 , I will frame it and give it as a gift :D

Hopefully this will give me a kick up the rear end to get me printing more

I have also just purchased a Sigma 150-600 sport lens with a 1.4 extender USB dock and some filters

So some wildlife and birds hopefully :cool:

If you got to the end of my ramblings , Thanks for reading

Its all Lefty's fault :rolleyes:

A framed photo that had been printed on my old Pixma 9500 fell off the wall and the glass scratched the photo. I reprinted another on the Pro 1000 and the difference is night & day. Had an enjoyable two hours yesterday evening going back through old photos and printing them out. The quality is fantastic.
I'm printing something everyday to keep the printer in order. So far, no issues what so ever.

Hi People
I purchased a used ( 3 Prints is all it had done :rolleyes: ) Pro 1000 back in September 2018 , Shamefully it sat unused until yesterday when I did a nozzle check pattern print , I was expecting the worst , Dried up and blocked head Doh!!!.

However to my delight it printed purfectly , No issues that I can see :)

Also did one other print of my daughter and son in law when we were on a " Steamer " on lake Windermere 2015 , I will frame it and give it as a gift :D

Hopefully this will give me a kick up the rear end to get me printing more

I have also just purchased a Sigma 150-600 sport lens with a 1.4 extender USB dock and some filters

So some wildlife and birds hopefully :cool:

If you got to the end of my ramblings , Thanks for reading

Excellent! I was just going to ask how the nozzle check went and then saw this thread. Glad to hear all is well and that it has now been pressed into service :)

Its all Lefty's fault :rolleyes:

Guilty as charged :D

@k90tour - glad to hear you're enjoying the Pro-1000. It's a fabulous machine isn't it? :)

Lefty

A framed photo that had been printed on my old Pixma 9500 fell off the wall and the glass scratched the photo. I reprinted another on the Pro 1000 and the difference is night & day. Had an enjoyable two hours yesterday evening going back through old photos and printing them out. The quality is fantastic.
I'm printing something everyday to keep the printer in order. So far, no issues what so ever.
Thats one way of getting a Pro 1000 past the other half , Respect :D

Even more inks than my 9500ii, and I’ve just had to replace all of them at one go. Ouch!

What does the “maintenence cartridge” do?

Even more inks than my 9500ii, and I’ve just had to replace all of them at one go. Ouch!

I rescued 6 nearly full cartridges from my 9500 before dumping it. You're welcome to them if you send me a PM with your address.
I replaced most of them before the printhead gave up.

advertisement

Back