advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2019 part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
can some please explain how to post images of Flickr to this forum. Cheers

Click the share button, click the BBCode tab, choose your resolution - I think 1024 is best on PFM, then copy the code in the box, paste on here.

can some please explain how to post images of Flickr to this forum. Cheers

I paste the code into the image url box then press insert and all I get is this:

31236968557_2de18d5dd9_h.jpg
Gone Fishing[/url] by Lee Carruthers, on Flickr[/IMG]

It's just that you said you pasted the code into the image url box then pressed insert. If you're copying the code from Flickr then pasting it straight into a new post and pressing 'post reply' then I don't know why it won't work for you! Like you say, maybe some iPad weirdness.

There's definitely nothing wrong on the Flickr side of things as you can see.

Gone Fishing by Lee Carruthers, on Flickr

It's just that you said you pasted the code into the image url box then pressed insert. If you're copying the code from Flickr then pasting it straight into a new post and pressing 'post reply' then I don't know why it won't work for you! Like you say, maybe some iPad weirdness.

Thank you so much, I post on a lot of forum’s I know how it works. I just couldn’t get it to work on here.

Discovered the issue, I was using insert image, when I need to use link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back