advertisement

A thread for forthcoming vinyl releases...

ERC have commenced the remastering of the complete Beethoven Symphonies and Overtures with the Philharmonia Orchestra conducted by Otto Klemperer. These legendary performances are being cut from the original master tapes in stereo over 13 discs on our Lyrec / Ortofon all valve vintage cutting system. For the first time all the Overtures will be included in the set; some of these have never been released in stereo.

The box for this release is currently being hand made and wrapped in the finest materials of silk and cotton. The accompanying book will be fully letter pressed from metal type with all images being printed from half tone plates on the most luxurious paper available.
Limited edition of 99 copies will be priced at £2950.00.

LUDWIG_VAN_BEETHOVEN_THENINESYMPHONIES-411383_m.jpg

The Comet is Coming - Trust in the lifeforce of the deep mystery.

Heard a track this afternoon and If it rest is as good the new record sounds mighty tasty.
Released end of Feb, I believe.

Bloss

Mark Stewart and Maffia - Learning to cope with cowardice reissue is out ( with 2nd LP the Lost Tapes)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HSK1KFF/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

Also "Pay it all back Vol 7" will be coming out on On-u Sound in March

https://onusound.bleepstores.com/release/121810-various-artists-pay-it-all-back-volume-7

I saw this and I am on the edge of deciding to get Learning To Cope... I know the album, but lost my copy years ago. I still have quite a bit of Mark Stewart anyways.
Coincidentally I played Tackhead Tape Time and Friendly As A Handgrenade L.P's yesterday, soo good. Friendly As... is a head of its time, must spin it again tomorrow.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Heaven 17: Play To WIn - The Virgin Years

This vinyl box set (CD box set is also available) will be released on 29th March but the current pre-order price of £94.99 for a box set that only includes five LPs isn't exactly tempting. Fwiw, the LPs are:

Penthouse and Pavement
The Luxury Gap
How Men Are
Pleasure One
Teddy Bear, Duke & Psycho

61n9jIECScL._AC_US218_.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back